Player profile attributes

ZdlR

Inside panels.fmf, there's a section for the attributes container on the Player Profile Panel:

<!-- Technical Table -->
<container id="tech" file="player profile technical attributes"/>

<!-- Mental Table -->
<container id="ment" file="player profile mental attributes"/>

<!-- Physical Table -->
<container id="ment" file="player profile physical attributes"/>

Could anyone point me to where these files are? I'm hoping they aren't internal to the game, but I suspect someone is going to tell me they are!

Thanks.

They aren't (integral to the game) you have to extract the panels.fmf file to the desktop then look inside this folder. It may only be included in the data for the 9.0.3 update so extract the default panels.fmf file to the desktop and the extract the 9.0.3 fmf file on top of this and it should add these files in.

Cheers, found it. Sadly, the contents are almost entirely useless for what I had in mind. I had expected individual attributes to be specified, rather than a list with appears to be data bound internal to the game :(

That sounds like a good idea. Like grouping stats required for a specific position together and pace and acceleration next to each other. I wonder if there is another way of doing this...

I was wanting to arrange them into categories per player type, something like:

Sweeper

TCK MRK HEA BRV POS

Stopper

TCK ANT PAC WRK STM

Defensive Midfielder

POS TCK WRK STM BRV PAS

Poacher

FIN ANT ACC OTB

etc...

I'd do it in order of importance for each position such as:

Goalkeeper - Technical: Handling, Reflexes

Centre Back - Technical: Marking, Tackling. Mental: Bravery. Physical: Jumping, Heading

but I doubt it is possible to have this in FM. Perhaps another one for the skinning suggestions.

Archived