Beautiful Football 09 {9.0.3}

Just checked your new version. How come it contains only two tactics? I thought this was supposed to be a set of 6 tactics?

No, new version has 2 tactics Sos to defend a lead, the other one for all other times. The old version has 6.

@Messiah76, I'm not sure that this will work so well as a lesser team, it requires very good ability to carry out well

Had great success with the previous edition of this formation, got Leeds promoted to the Premiership but once there began to struggle.

Saw this and gave it a try but couldn't halt the slide. I concede far too many goals and rarely win convincingly, if at all.

Just seen the above comment about 'lesser teams' so perhaps that's where I'm going wrong, can anyone suggest a good 'underdog tactic'?

I have been playing with Man Utd and I have noticed a couple of things. Not sure if it's just me but I can't seem to finish teams off. I mainly dominate the ball and have a high number of shots but the amount on target is very small. Foe example I played stoke, I won 1-0, I had 27 shots but only 5 on target.

I have also noticed that the player in the AMC role seems to get poor ratings in a high number of games. I do have the latest patch.

The tactic is good and does play attractive football.

The away tactic of the new version seems good but the home tactic is an insult to the word TACTIC. It is absolutely awful for me. It makes home games seem like we are playing away most of the time. I have just been beaten at home very convincingly as Inter Milan by Sienna where we did not create a single chance. I will keep testing but am seriously considering scrapping it if it carries on like this.

Are these tactics actually working for anyone? They are the worst I've tried. In the second season as Inter Milan I have Essien, Messi, and Ronaldo and I'm getting beat and drawing at home with the likes of Catania.

Sorry but I give up on these tactics.

• 3 weeks later...

ok, got a fine run of results down the stretch and ended the 2nd season 4th on the final day (THANK YOU NAPOLI FOR BEATING JUVE 1-0!!!) so i pipped Juve by 2 points (seems to be a reoccurring trend with beating 5th place by 2 on the final day lol)

problem is my defence... this 2nd season i finished with the best attack (73 GF) but one of the worst defences (48 GA...which is even worse than 15th placed Parma :o )

I'm playing with Arsenal using this tactic because i like the idea of a fast playing style with short passes. However, it doesn't work at all. Lost against Chelsea away (ok, can happen), Everton at home (not so good). In preseason i also lost against Hoffenheim (4:0!!) and other really weak teams. The only matches i could win were against BEC and Aalborg. The team is pretty much similar to the one khudilo was using. Bought Keirrison and Marquinhos though. The only thing i adjusted was Pressing (just a tic more) and some invdividual dribbling advisings. Anything i'm doing wrong here?

Yes! :thup::thup:

First match with this tactic, first match iv scored more then 2 goals.

6 shots on target, 5 goals.

2e1vzuh.png

This is just wierd

29wv9qp.jpg

Khudilo - downloaded your tactics to have a bash as was getting bored with my 442 - I see the 'target man supply' is set to 'run on to the ball'. Should we be dropping the SC into the target man list then as semi-target man? Just thinking that for the attacking tactic this probably wouldn't work as there wouldn't be enough space behind the ball to exploit as home. Cheers.

Khudilo - downloaded your tactics to have a bash as was getting bored with my 442 - I see the 'target man supply' is set to 'run on to the ball'. Should we be dropping the SC into the target man list then as semi-target man? Just thinking that for the attacking tactic this probably wouldn't work as there wouldn't be enough space behind the ball to exploit as home. Cheers.

setting semi targetman worked well in 08,i have not tried it on fm 09 you may give it a go.

Khudilo, i can say that your beatiful football 09 1st release (6 tactics) is the best. I try for ManUtd the result is :

season 08/09 (win community shield, supercup europe & worldcup club)

season 09/10 (win premiere league, league cup)

season 10/11 (win community shield, FA cup, champions league)

season 11/12 (win community cup, premiere league, FA cup, league cup, champions league, supercup europe, worldcup club)

Good tactics for me.

Result:

http://i29.tinypic.com/20gzokx.jpg

Squads:

http://i27.tinypic.com/11tned3.png

Khudilo, i can say that your beatiful football 09 1st release (6 tactics) is the best. I try for ManUtd the result is :

season 08/09 (win community shield, supercup europe & worldcup club)

season 09/10 (win premiere league, league cup)

season 10/11 (win community shield, FA cup, champions league)

season 11/12 (win community cup, premiere league, FA cup, league cup, champions league, supercup europe, worldcup club)

Good tactics for me.

Any screenshots

Archived