Striker Needed For Albacete 09/10 Season

Playing an online challenge in Liga Adelente (Spanish Div 2) as Albacete and managed to finish 6th in my first season. I had Deportivo as my parent club and managed to get Bodipo on loan from them and he rattled in 21 league goals. Also had Costa on loan from Athletico Madrid. Both players have now returned to their clubs and I can't seem to loan them back for another season. Deportivo have also sacked their manager so no loans at all available from them.

The board have given me a budget of £3m for 09/10 but want promotion.

My dilema is that in my squad I only have Soriano (AMFC) & Toche (FC) as strikers, but are hardly lethal finishers. I have just signed up Diego Tristan on a free and have Khalil and Anier in my U19's.

An offer has been accepted for Feder Smolov for £2m but at 19 I'm not sure it's the best way to go.

Does anyone have any help as to whether to go with Smolov at £2m or promote either Khalil or Anier into my first team?

Or is there another striker out there for similar cash that I should go for instead.

Cheers.

Playing an online challenge in Liga Adelente (Spanish Div 2) as Albacete and managed to finish 6th in my first season. I had Deportivo as my parent club and managed to get Bodipo on loan from them and he rattled in 21 league goals. Also had Costa on loan from Athletico Madrid. Both players have now returned to their clubs and I can't seem to loan them back for another season. Deportivo have also sacked their manager so no loans at all available from them.

The board have given me a budget of £3m for 09/10 but want promotion.

My dilema is that in my squad I only have Soriano (AMFC) & Toche (FC) as strikers, but are hardly lethal finishers. I have just signed up Diego Tristan on a free and have Khalil and Anier in my U19's.

An offer has been accepted for Feder Smolov for £2m but at 19 I'm not sure it's the best way to go.

Does anyone have any help as to whether to go with Smolov at £2m or promote either Khalil or Anier into my first team?

Or is there another striker out there for similar cash that I should go for instead.

Cheers.

Have a look on the good strikers thread :thup:

Unfortunately Aquino is a no go as a guy has control of Murcia and he's already valued at £4m.

Rochina has been signed by Zaragoza and they got promoted back to La Liga so does not want to know about a move to me.

I will take a look at Irineu & Seleznyov but we only have the Spanish league loaded up so a lot of players don't show. What teams are they at?

I've looked through the good strikers guide, but the problem I have is the budget of £3m and players coming to the club.

Has anyone tried Smolov?

Thanks for the advice.

Archived