Team talk screen and motivation

Miksu

Currently the team talk screen only shows player's number, name, condition, morale and ratings. It's missing the most important information which is player's motivation. Could it be possible to add this info by editing the right xml-file? By default one can view the motivation from TV view's widget or by selecting Home/away stats and then changing the view to motivation.

• 7 months later...

Okay, mates. I checked it and here are the first results:

rx4omu9txk1f.png

Don't mind the German words (playing with some edited language version), the last column "Motivation" was made by me and I can also swap this column to any other position, if you want to. But as you can see, we're on halftime and there's nothing to see! But in match overview there are Motivation remarks. So where's the problem? I don't know the 4letter abbreviation for the player motivation. As mentioned by michaeltmurrayuk in the linked thread above, those informations have the code M_cm. Well, I've tried it with that. Nothing happend. I've tried it with m_cm and moti. But yet I don't have any clue what it could be.

Oh, don't forget to mention the name of the respective xml: team selection team talk.xml (can be found in the panels.fmf)

Here's what I've done so far, I've marked the new lines bold and the important part red:

<widget class="table" id="sqtb" srtd="1" row_spacing="0" stretch_to_fit_rows="false"

layout="45,35,-1,40,80,70,70,330,200"

mode="drag_rows, drop_on_rows, fill_columns, fill_custom_rows, keyboard, stripe_rows" >

<boolean id="scst" value="true"/>

<record id="defp">

<flags id="algn" value="centre_y,left" />

<flags id="spec" value="text,small" />

</record>

<list id="headings">

<record>

<string value="No." hint="Shirt Number" />

<flags id="algn" value="centre" />

</record>

<record>

<string value="" />

<flags id="algn" value="left,centre_y" />

</record>

<record>

<string value="Player" hint="Player Name" />

<flags id="algn" value="left,centre_y" />

</record>

<record>

<string value="Cond[COMMENT - short for condition]" />

</record>

<record>

<string value="Morale" />

<string id="hint" value="Player Morale"/>

</record>

<record>

<string value="H/T Rat[COMMENT - half time rating column on team talk screen]" />

<string id="hint" value="Player rating at half-time[COMMENT - hint for player rating column]"/>

</record>

<record>

<string value="F/T Rat[COMMENT - full time rating column on team talk screen]" />

<string id="hint" value="Player rating at full-time[COMMENT - hint for player rating column]"/>

</record>

<record>

<string value="Team Talk[COMMENT - half time team talk column on team talk screen]" />

<string id="hint" value="Player team talk[COMMENT - hint for team talk column]"/>

</record>

<record>

<string value="Motivation" />

</record>

</list>

<list id="column_properties">

<record indx="0" alignment="centre" spec="control,small"/>

<record indx="1" alignment="centre"/>

<record indx="2" alignment="left,centre_y" spec="text,small"/>

<record indx="3" alignment="centre" spec="text,small"/>

<record indx="4" alignment="centre"/>

<record indx="5" alignment="centre"/>

<record indx="6" alignment="centre"/>

<record indx="7" alignment="centre"/>

<record indx="8" alignment="centre"/>

</list>

<list id="column_display_properties">

<!-- shirt column -->

<record indx="0">

<flags id="id" value="shir" />

<boolean id="sort_disabled" value="false"/>

<flags id="column_alignment" value="centre"/>

</record>

<!-- card column -->

<record indx="1">

<flags id="id" value="card" />

<flags id="column_alignment" value="centre_y,centre"/>

</record>

<!-- name column -->

<record indx="2">

<flags id="id" value="name" />

</record>

<!-- condition column -->

<record indx="3">

<flags id="id" value="extr" />

</record>

<!-- morale column -->

<record indx="4">

<flags id="id" value="mora" />

</record>

<!-- half time rating column -->

<record indx="5">

<flags id="id" value="htrt" />

</record>

<!-- full time rating column -->

<record indx="6">

<flags id="id" value="ftrt" />

</record>

<!-- full time team talk column -->

<record indx="7">

<flags id="id" value="fttt" />

</record>

<!-- motivation column -->

<record indx="8">

<flags id="id" value="M_cm" />

</record>

</list>

</widget>

So we only have to solve one problem: figure out the 4letter abbreviation from player motivation.

(It is not: M_cm, m_cm, moti, pmot, cmot)

Here's my first WIP-file. There's only the column and nothing more yet.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2187239/team-selection-team-talk.xml.html

If you have any ideas, please let me know. The solution seems to stare us right in the face. :D

;4687440']Okay' date=' mates. I checked it and here are the first results:

rx4omu9txk1f.png

Don't mind the German words (playing with some edited language version), the last column "Motivation" was made by me and I can also swap this column to any other position, if you want to. But as you can see, we're on halftime and there's nothing to see! But in match overview there are Motivation remarks. So where's the problem? I don't know the 4letter abbreviation for the player motivation. As mentioned by michaeltmurrayuk in the linked thread above, those informations have the code M_cm. Well, I've tried it with that. Nothing happend. I've tried it with m_cm and moti. But yet I don't have any clue what it could be.

Oh, don't forget to mention the name of the respective xml: team selection team talk.xml (can be found in the panels.fmf)

Here's what I've done so far, I've marked the new lines bold and the important part red:

So we only have to solve one problem: figure out the 4letter abbreviation from player motivation.

(It is not: M_cm, m_cm, moti, pmot, cmot)

Here's my first WIP-file. There's only the column and nothing more yet.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2187239/team-selection-team-talk.xml.html

If you have any ideas, please let me know. The solution seems to stare us right in the face. :D

i think there must be someway to determine if you (the player) are playing as the hometeam or the away team, bcuz the 4 letter combos you tried don't vary between the teams, but the motivation do, so on half the occations you want the hometeam motivation to be displayed, and when away, you obviously want the awayteam motivation to show... that is the whole problem.. and i think this one aint gonna be solved unless we get some help from SI themselves...unfortunatly

Ah, I see. That's a good point, that I haven't thought before. Hmm. You're right. This makes it nearly impossible. What a pity. Sorry, I thought it might work, but I overread this thing.

So I'll concentrate on training screen. Perhaps there is a way to show the numbers... my first experiments can be found here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4628384#post4628384

;4703923']Ah' date=' I see. That's a good point, that I haven't thought before. Hmm. You're right. This makes it nearly impossible. What a pity. Sorry, I thought it might work, but I overread this thing.

So I'll concentrate on training screen. Perhaps there is a way to show the numbers... my first experiments can be found here:

[url']http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4628384#post4628384[/url]

however... i just thought of another thing! lol

i have made the motivation show up in my team statistic screen during matchplay, and when i did that, i didn't have to specify if it was the hone or awayteams motivation... so that should actually be possible to do!

however i think the four letters are more like "moti" than "M_xx" stat we have tried before...atleast if you look att the pattern of the seven other 4 letter codes.. but still..nobody seems to know how to make it..

is there anyone from SI who can help us? who can you contact about it if you want to ask?

no, thats not the same, bcuz he has made it show in the split-view, while we are trying to make it show up in the default half-time teamtalk view...and also he has both teams motivation showing, while we are trying to make only your(the player) motivation to show up =)

Archived