Rubbish

Ive deleted the game already. A total waste of money.

Ive played with 3 teams and the game is nothing like real life, its ridiculously hard (its supposed to be entertaining ffs to everyone not dullards who spend 4000 hours learning every little nuiance like Cleon or whatever his name is).

I mean SERIOUSLY how the hell are your strikers always less clinical than the AI?

You should be able to create simple tactics like REAL LIFE and win games with good players. End of. Get rid of this stupid raumdeuter inverted winger mezzala CRAP. put your players on the field and tell them what to do without hard coded nonsense.

Shot after shot after shot missed. One hopeful ball over the top and concede. Repeat until bored as F.

I can even tell the scoreline after 10 mins. I can tell when ill turn it around. I can tell a draw. I can basically tell with certainty a penalty will be missed.

The graphics look absolute crap as well.

Ive managed to lose 3 games already having over 30 shots to 3. ALREADY.

a half fit Torres somehow outsprinted a fully fit Pique for one goal and OF COURSE the keeper fumbles it in.

Then people say watch the game and fix the errors. Fix what? The fact that the players are coded to do nothing like real life. To leave a massive gap at centreback for absolutely no reason? To have 34% possession when youve said retain the ball and work it into the box with better players thsn your opponents? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

New features do F all players just sit there and dont react to anything. Cant see their fitness in the game. Tons of injuries which is absolutely stupid, 

Garbage waste of time not interesting or fun in the slightest bit game.

• FrazT locked this topic

SI are always happy to get constructive feedback- this is not.  Remember that this is the beta but if you decide at some point to reinstall the game, head over to the Tactics forum and the "dullards" might just be prepared to offer some assistance

Archived