[FM18] Resizing text in match statistics panel

Jas80

It should be controlled by the 'match stats overview' xml file found in the panels/match folder which you'll need to extract from the panels.fmf file.

Locate this section of code:

<widget class="table" id="mstn" layout="5,-2,-3,-2,5" mode="printable" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false"  row_spacing="0">

<list id="column_properties">
            <record indx="1" alignment="left, centre_y" colour="text" />
            <record indx="2" alignment="centre" colour="text" />
            <record indx="3" alignment="right, centre_y" colour="text" />
        </list>

And either changing the table code by switching the rows from auto to fixed and then adding a row_height="X" bit changing X to the height your want, that will resize the rows.

To change the text size try adding a size="X" bit to the record lines as that should control the text, again changing X to the value you want.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/11/2017 at 14:36, michaeltmurrayuk said:

It should be controlled by the 'match stats overview' xml file found in the panels/match folder which you'll need to extract from the panels.fmf file.

Locate this section of code:

<widget class="table" id="mstn" layout="5,-2,-3,-2,5" mode="printable" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false"  row_spacing="0">

<list id="column_properties">
            <record indx="1" alignment="left, centre_y" colour="text" />
            <record indx="2" alignment="centre" colour="text" />
            <record indx="3" alignment="right, centre_y" colour="text" />
        </list>

And either changing the table code by switching the rows from auto to fixed and then adding a row_height="X" bit changing X to the height your want, that will resize the rows.

To change the text size try adding a size="X" bit to the record lines as that should control the text, again changing X to the value you want.

I have replaced to original file so no longer have the error. Was just wanting to know where exactly to add the lines to be able to do this?iv tried following these instructions but I must be going wrong somewhere as the error reappears.

19 hours ago, dansh1989 said:

I have replaced to original file so no longer have the error. Was just wanting to know where exactly to add the lines to be able to do this?iv tried following these instructions but I must be going wrong somewhere as the error reappears.

You should just need to change the lines to read something like:

<record indx="1" alignment="left, centre_y" colour="text" size="15"/>

Also the error message should generally tell you what line the error in the code is on to help narrow down where the problem is, though I expect as you are on a MAC it is the text program you are using that is causing the problem as the Mac version tends to replace the " with a slanted version which is a different character and isn't read by the game, in the options menu of your text editor try turning off the option that should be called something like smart punctuation and then replace the " with the proper ones.

Archived