[FM18][MOD] Competition Review Screen Mod

michaeltmurrayuk

2018_mod.thumb.png.8ea7f0fd8d76fc093df14b734f085322.png2018T_mod.thumb.png.1981bd1455a8c830e4443a03b4ce684b.png

Football Manager 2018 Competition Review Screen Mod

Another change in FM18 is that we now have a new default fixtures & results screen which includes a couple of new items but is missing the goalscorers data shown in the other views.

So this is simple mod that adds the goalscorers back into this screen and to ensure it works across various resolutions I've turned the panel into a split panel so you can resize the league table panel to fit in the result details if you are playing on a smaller resolution.

This was also a lot more of a fuss than I thought it would be as it seems the coding for these panels is a bit of a hack to get the height and width to adjust - I could only get it to adjust one or the other not both, hence the cheating with the split containers to fit the information in at smaller resolutions, so depending on your resolution you might need to shrink the league table half down until the score information displays nicely.

compreview1080.thumb.jpg.06d78e14b0768b22d54124732f1e595a.jpgcomprieview768.thumb.jpg.d2086bbbf106eacc34acaa7b34a16afe.jpg

Installation Instructions

If you are using the default skins:

- Extract the zip file and place the panels folder into your User Data Location which by default is:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\

If you are using a custom skin:

- Extract the zip file and place the panels folder inside the folder for the skin you are using, by default this will be:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins\<skin_name>\

Then from the Preferences -> Interface Menu turn off the skin cache and reload your skin for the changes to be loaded.

Mod should also work with the Touch Mode as it uses the same files, though I haven't test it on that mode.

FM18 COMP REVIEW SCREEN MOD DOWNLOAD PAGE

---
Redistribution Terms
You are free to post this content to your website provided:
1. It is not sold or behind a paywall.
2. You don't advertise it as being exclusive to your website.
3. My username and blog address are included: http://michaeltmurrayuk.blogspot.co.uk/