Important features in manager's transfers

Novem9

1) Very often club choose manager very long time. Especially this is critical in summer preseason. There is needs faster decisions

2) Manager announces retirement anticipatorily, but club doesn't search new manager anticipatorily.
Preliminary search of managers will start a full series of transfers, but managers will be in club in new clubs in June/first days of July.

3) Function of transfers in next clubs if you signed contract.

For example, in one of my saves I was manager of Benfica and I will go in Sevilla after contract will finished.
It would be nice to banned transfers in Benfica and functional for my transfers for Sevilla.

4) Opposite, manager left from Inter before last matchday where gold medals were decided. It would be more logical that new club waiting just for one week more, because this club didn't solve any problems then

5) Unfortunatelly FM clubs take to work managers with big experience firstly. No care if this experience is bad and even awful.

For example, in one of my save I played for manager with national reputaion and Inter invited me only after 6 seasons and few clubs - Entella (3 months), La Spezia (1.5 years and move to Serie A), Sassuolo (6 months, fired), Frosinone (1,5 years and move to Serie A), PSV (1 season, gold + Dutch cup)

But in another save I was manager with international (which weaker) reputation. Verona (1,5 seasons, won Serie B), Sampdoria (twice bronze medals, semifinal of EL, final of Italian Cup, Italian Supercup), but Inter and other big clubs ignored me and use managers with weak results (in FM save including!). I signed to Inter after work with National Team (final of EURO), and signed still with big difficulties.

6) Unlogic signs 

Tottenham Hotspur won UCL and EPL in save, but in one moment I found new coach of Spurs is Russian Coach Shalimov, who won gold medals of Russian League only (in save just 7-th European League)
How and why? And these examples a lot in every league.

But few good managers like Sampaoli or Puel finished manager career because can't find new clubs!

7) Weak IRL Managers

Pep Guardiola was a trash In 75% of my saves in FM17  =)
And honestly this is sad. Less random there please!

8) Weak generated managers (skills) and too much good results of them 

I played in natinonal team few seasons. Game with Uruguay, genereated manager. OMG skills like coach from Semi-professional league. No career experience, generated especially for Uruguay NatTeam.
The most interested that Germany with Klopp couldn't qualify to play-off, but Uruguay with this weak coach left just in semi-final

Really want to see more realistic generated managers and career way for each

• 9 months later...

Archived