How to change the changing attribute colour ?

Sourav B

How to change the attribute increment (green default) or decrease in attribute(red default) colours? In below screens are the default colour schemes for my skin but how to change those specific colour I am giving some shots regarding this, please Zoom in to see what I am highlighting.

Football Manager 2017_ Preferences Interface-4.png

Football Manager 2017_ Preferences Interface-3.png

Joe Johnson_ Overview Profile.png

Erick Flores_ Overview Profile.png

They are just graphics, so to recolour them you'll need to alter the actual graphics, which are located in the following location:

\graphics\icons\custom\training

If they aren't present for your skin you'll need to extract them from the default game files (they are found in the above location inside the fm-widgets skin) and then copy them over to the same location for your skin and recolour them in an image editing program.

If you don't know how to extract the game files read this:

16 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

They are just graphics, so to recolour them you'll need to alter the actual graphics, which are located in the following location:

\graphics\icons\custom\training

If they aren't present for your skin you'll need to extract them from the default game files (they are found in the above location inside the fm-widgets skin) and then copy them over to the same location for your skin and recolour them in an image editing program.

If you don't know how to extract the game files read this:

wow thats a long process, I ll try tho and let you know, thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/09/2018 at 08:25, Sourav B said:

How to change the attribute increment (green default) or decrease in attribute(red default) colours? In below screens are the default colour schemes for my skin but how to change those specific colour I am giving some shots regarding this, please Zoom in to see what I am highlighting.

Football Manager 2017_ Preferences Interface-4.png

Joe Johnson_ Overview Profile.png

Erick Flores_ Overview Profile.png

Could you possibly please help and tell me the EXACT colours you are using for the attributes? I love the "blue" theme which you have replicated from previous FM's. Since FM18, it has gone more towards the "Green" attributues.

On 19/10/2018 at 17:58, headshothitman said:

Could you possibly please help and tell me the EXACT colours you are using for the attributes? I love the "blue" theme which you have replicated from previous FM's. Since FM18, it has gone more towards the "Green" attributues.

its the same settings as it was in white theme fm16, here are the screens, by the way this is fm17

Alejandro Raset_ Overview Profile.png

Football Manager 2017_ Preferences Interface.png

Football Manager 2017_ Preferences Interface-2.png

Archived