Great Scott !! We have an Englishman In Charge

mark wilson27

July 1st 2019:
Due to personal reasons Steve Clark left his position as manager of Scotland, so the Scottish FA had to act fast and decided to appoint Englishman Mark Wilson as their new manager, he has had previous experience in International management taking Wales to European Glory and a World Cup Final a few years ago. However the Scottish fans were far from happy that an Englishman was taking charge of their beloved Nation.
The FA have only given me the qualifying campaign to show my worth.

We are currently 3rd in the group on 7pts with Russia 10pts and Belgium 8pts above me. So far in the qualifying tournament we have beaten San Marino 3-0, lost to Belgium 0-3, beaten Cyprus 1-0 and only drew 1-1 against Kazakhstan. Our next two games are both away to San Marino and Russia.

August 29th:
So nearly two months into my tenure I was asked to pick my first squad for the matches against San Marino and Russia
The squad is as follows:

| Name               | Position        | Age         | Club        | Caps        | Goals       | 
| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Scott Bain         | GK              | 27          | Celtic      | 3           | -           | 
| ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Liam Kelly         | GK              | 23          | QPR         | 0           | -           | 
| Craig MacGillivray | GK              | 26          | Portsmouth  | 0           | -           | 
| Liam Cooper        | D (C)           | 27          | Leeds       | 2           | -           | 
| John Souttar       | D (C)           | 22          | Hearts      | 3           | -           | 
| Scott McKenna      | D (C)           | 22          | Aberdeen    | 5           | -           | 
| Craig Forsyth      | D (L)           | 30          | Derby       | 3           | -           | 
| Stephen O'Donnell  | D/WB (R)        | 27          | Kilmarnock  | 9           | -           | 
| Liam Palmer        | D (RL), WB (R)  | 27          | Sheff Wed   | 1           | -           | 
| Barry Douglas      | D/WB (L)        | 29          | Leeds       | 1           | -           | 
| Andrew Robertson   | D/WB (L)        | 25          | Liverpool   | 30          | 3           | 
| Scott McTominay    | M (C)           | 22          | Man Utd     | 9           | -           | 
| John Fleck         | M (C)           | 28          | Sheff Utd   | 0           | -           | 
| John McGinn        | M (C)           | 24          | Aston Villa | 15          | -           | 
| Matt Phillips      | M/AM (R)        | 28          | West Brom   | 14          | 1           | 
| Stuart Armstrong   | M/AM (C)        | 27          | Everton     | 17          | 1           | 
| Ryan Fraser        | M/AM (RL)       | 25          | Bournemouth | 9           | 1           | 
| Callum McGregor    | M (C), AM (LC)  | 26          | Celtic      | 15          | -           | 
| James Forrest      | AM (R)          | 28          | Celtic      | 31          | 5           | 
| Oliver McBurnie    | AM (RC), ST (C) | 23          | Sheff Utd   | 7           | -           | 
| Steven Fletcher    | ST (C)          | 32          | Sheff Wed   | 33          | 10          | 
| Leigh Griffiths    | ST (C)          | 29          | Celtic      | 19          | 4           | 
| Michael Dangana    | ST (C)          | 16          | Aberdeen    | 0           | -           | 

August 31st:
Injury news sees Liam Palmer twisting his ankle with his club and will miss the next two games, I have decided not to bother with a replacement 

September 4th:
With the players now with me I have been asked too pick the Captain and Vice Captain. Andrew Robertson will be the Captain with Scott McTominay becoming the Vice Captain.

September 5th:
San Marino (San Marino Stadium, Serravalle) Euro Qual Grp I (5/10)
We began my first game in charge very well as on the 17th minute we took the lead as M.Dangana ran onto a R.Fraser through-ball and fired with pace under the San Marino keeper to score on his debut. Twelve minutes later we had another chance with S.Fletcher rattling the crossbar from just inside the area. We were all over the San Marino side and on the 38th minute we had another chance to score  as M.Dangana headed a S.Armstrong cross wide of the post. On the stroke of half time we got our deserved second goal as S.Armstrong jinked in from the wing to curl a wonderful shot into the top corner to send the few Scottish fans wild

Half Time Score 0-2

The second half was six minutes old when we came close to adding a third as S.Fletcher beat the offside trap but his final effort  went well wide of the post when it was easier to score. Just before the hour mark we had another chance to score as S.Fletcher fired his penalty well over the crossbar after M.Dangana was brought down in the area. We were all over the opposition and on the 76th minute we got the third goal that we deserved with M.Dangana hitting a thunderous effort which gave the San Marino keeper no chance of saving. We had one final chance in the game as on the stroke of full time M.Dangana failed to complete his hat-trick with a great effort which curled just wide of the upright. An excellent performance by side its a shame we couldn't add any further goals

San Marino 0-3 Scotland M.Dangana 17, 76, S.Armstrong 45

C.MacGillivray, S.O'Donnell, L.Cooper, S.McKenna, A.Robertson (capt), R.Fraser, S.McTominay, S.Armstrong, C.McGregor, S.Fletcher, M.Dangana

Booked: S.Armstrong

Other Group I Results: Belgium 3-0 Cyprus, Kazakhstan 0-1 Russia

With the result we remain 3rd with 10pts, Russia are top on 13pts and Belgium are on 11pts

Mr Fuller good to have you along, M.Dangana is alittle project I wanted to do. I wanted to get the youngest player I could get and see if shoving him in the National side would work out or not. The first game seemed to work

September 8th:
Russia (Luzhniki, Moscow) Euro Qual Grp I (6/10)
My second game in charge sees us facing top of the table Russia and we started poorly as on the 10th minute G.Djikia jinked into the area with real ease and fired with pace under C.MacGillivray. Three minutes later it was two nil with A.Dzyuba heading in to send the Moscow crowd wild. We were being battered and on the 28th minute we had our first chance to score as S.Fletcher threaded the ball to M.Dangana who unleashed the ball with pace but his shot went just wide of the post. On the stroke of half time we had another chance with C.McGregor curling just wide of the keeper and post.

Half Time Score 2-0

The second half was all Russia and on the 62nd minute they added a third goal with Y.Gazinskiy ran in from the wing and fired under C.MacGillivray. Within a minute of the third goal we were reduced to ten men after A.Robertson was give a second yellow card which was followed by a red, It didn't get any better for us as on the 68th minute we conceded a fourth goal with A.Golovin doing the honours from outside the area after intercepting a poor pass by S.Armstrong. Twelve minutes later they had another chance to score with a well worked team move which saw C.MacGillivray brilliantly saving to deny them. Russia had one more chance in the game as on the stroke of full time they broke clear of the defence again but C.MacGillivray saved well to deny the Russians a fifth

Russia 4-0 Scotland G.Djikia 10, A.Dzyuba 13, Y.Gazinskiy 62, A.Golovin 68  

C.MacGillivray, S.O'Donnell, L.Cooper, S.McKenna, A.Robertson (capt), R.Fraser, S.McTominay, S.Armstrong, C.McGregor, S.Fletcher, M.Dangana (B.Douglas)

Booked: A.Robertson, S.McKenna, C.McGregor, S.O'Donnell
Sent Off: A.Robertson (Two Yellow)

Other Group I Results: Kazakhstan 1-8 Belgium, San Marino 0-1 Cyprus

The loss leaves us still in 3rd place on 10pts with Russia on 16pts and Belgium on 14pts

With A.Robertson being sent off it means he will miss the next match against Belgium

October 4th:
I now have to pick the squad for the forthcoming matches against Belgium (2) and Cyprus (91). The squad is as follows:

| Name             | Position         | Age         | Club          | Caps        | Goals       | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Jon McLaughlin   | GK               | 32          | Sunderland    | 1           | -           | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Scott Bain       | GK               | 27          | Celtic        | 3           | -           | 
| Zander Clark     | GK               | 27          | St. Johnstone | 0           | -           | 
| Liam Cooper      | D (C)            | 28          | Leeds         | 4           | -           | 
| John Souttar     | D (C)            | 23          | Hearts        | 3           | -           | 
| Scott McKenna    | D (C)            | 22          | Aberdeen      | 7           | -           | 
| Craig Forsyth    | D (L)            | 30          | Derby         | 3           | -           | 
| Callum Paterson  | D/WB (R), M (RC) | 24          | Cardiff       | 12          | -           | 
| Liam Palmer      | D (RL), WB (R)   | 28          | Sheff Wed     | 1           | -           | 
| Barry Douglas    | D/WB (L)         | 30          | Leeds         | 2           | -           | 
| Kieran Tierney   | D/WB (L)         | 22          | Arsenal       | 12          | -           | 
| Scott McTominay  | M (C)            | 22          | Man Utd       | 11          | -           | 
| John Fleck       | M (C)            | 28          | Sheff Utd     | 0           | -           | 
| John McGinn      | M (C)            | 24          | Aston Villa   | 15          | -           | 
| Matt Phillips    | M/AM (R)         | 28          | West Brom     | 14          | 1           | 
| Stuart Armstrong | M/AM (C)         | 27          | Everton       | 19          | 2           | 
| Ryan Fraser      | M/AM (RL)        | 25          | Bournemouth   | 11          | 1           | 
| Callum McGregor  | M (C), AM (LC)   | 26          | Celtic        | 17          | -           | 
| James Forrest    | AM (R)           | 28          | Celtic        | 31          | 5           | 
| Oliver McBurnie  | AM (RC), ST (C)  | 23          | Sheff Utd     | 7           | -           | 
| Steven Fletcher  | ST (C)           | 32          | Sheff Wed     | 34          | 10          | 
| Leigh Griffiths  | ST (C)           | 29          | Celtic        | 20          | 4           | 
| Michael Dangana  | ST (C)           | 16          | Aberdeen      | 2           | 2           | 

October 5th:
Injury news sees M.Phillips out with a torn hamstring so will miss the double header

October 11th:
Belgium (Hampden Park, Glasgow) Euro Qual Grp I (7/10)
We got off to a great start as within five minutes we took the lead as J.McGinn ran onto a K.Tierney through-ball to fire past the Belgian keeper. On the 18th minute we had another chance as L.Cooper curled into the area but S.Fletcher headed well wide of the post. Eight minutes later Belgium had their first chance of the game as they broke through the defence but K.McLaughlin saved brilliantly to deny them. With ten minutes remaining in the half Belgium grabbed the equaliser as T.Meunier hit home from six yards after my defence fell asleep. On the stroke of half time we had the chance to retake the lead as M.Dangana hit a half volley against the crossbar.

Half Time Score 1-1

The second half wasn't great for us as Belgium upped the gears and started to control the play with far too much ease. On the hour mark they had the chance to take the lead as some poor defending by J.Souttar saw their striker firing just wide of the post when it was easier to score. On the 75th minute though they finally got the winner they deserved with D.Origi firing just past the keepers arms and in off the upright. Belgium fully deserved the three points for an excellent second half performance

Scotland 1-2 Belgium J.McGinn 5 / T.Meunier 35, D.Origi 75

J.McLaughlin, C.Paterson, J.Souttar, L.Cooper, C.Forsyth, R.Fraser, S.McTominay, J.McGinn, K.Tierney, M.Dangana, S.Fletcher

Booked: C.Forsyth, K.Tierney, J.Souttar, C.Paterson, L.Cooper 

Other Group I Results: Cyprus 1-0 Kazakhstan, Russia 11-0 San Marino

We remain in 3rd place on 10pts with Russia on 19pts and Belgium on 10pts. So our hope of automatic qualification are all but over

October 14th:
Cyprus (GSP, Nicosia) Euro Qual Grp I (8/10)
The game started well for us as we piled on the pressure and on the 20th minute we grabbed the lead with M.Dangana ran the ball in from the wing and fired with pace under the keeper. Soon after we had another chance as S.Fletcher curled the ball towards goal but the keeper saved well to deny him. On the 37th minute we came close again as R.Fraser fed the ball between the defence but M.Dangana fired wide of the post when it was easier to score. On the stroke of half time we had one more chance as S.McTominay headed a K.Tierney cross into the keepers arms.

Half Time Score 0-1

The second half saw my players coming out slowly and on the 67th minute Cyprus equalised with a wonderous shot from A.Georgiou. However eleven minutes later we retook the lead as R.Fraser hit a well struck effort into the top corner to give the keeper no chance of saving. We were controlling the game and deep into injury time we grabbed our third goal with a low strike past the keeper

Cyprus 1-3 Scotland A.Georgiou 67 / M.Dangana 20, R.Fraser 78, S.Fletcher 90+2

J.McLaughlin, C.Paterson, J.Souttar, L.Cooper, C.Forsyth, R.Fraser, S.McTominay, J.McGinn, K.Tierney, M.Dangana, S.Fletcher

Other Group I Results: Belgium 3-0 Russia, Kazakhstan 5-2 San Marino

November 6th:
I now have to picked the squad for the crucial two games against Kazakhstan (117) and Russia (38).

| Name               | Position         | Age         | Club          | Caps        | Goals       | 
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Jon McLaughlin     | GK               | 32          | Sunderland    | 3           | -           | 
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| Scott Bain         | GK               | 27          | Celtic        | 3           | -           | 
| Zander Clark       | GK               | 27          | St. Johnstone | 0           | -           | 
| Liam Cooper        | D (C)            | 28          | Leeds         | 6           | -           | 
| John Souttar       | D (C)            | 23          | Hearts        | 5           | -           | 
| Scott McKenna      | D (C)            | 22          | Aberdeen      | 7           | -           | 
| Craig Forsyth      | D (L)            | 30          | Derby         | 5           | -           | 
| Callum Paterson    | D/WB (R), M (RC) | 25          | Cardiff       | 14          | -           | 
| Liam Palmer        | D (RL), WB (R)   | 28          | Sheff Wed     | 1           | -           | 
| Barry Douglas      | D/WB (L)         | 30          | Leeds         | 2           | -           | 
| Andrew Robertson   | D/WB (L)         | 25          | Liverpool     | 32          | 3           | 
| Kieran Tierney     | D/WB (L)         | 22          | Arsenal       | 14          | -           | 
| Scott McTominay    | M (C)            | 22          | Man Utd       | 13          | -           | 
| John Fleck         | M (C)            | 28          | Sheff Utd     | 0           | -           | 
| John McGinn        | M (C)            | 25          | Aston Villa   | 17          | 1           | 
| Stuart Armstrong   | M/AM (C)         | 27          | Everton       | 19          | 2           | 
| Ryan Fraser        | M/AM (RL)        | 25          | Bournemouth   | 13          | 2           | 
| Callum McGregor    | M (C), AM (LC)   | 26          | Celtic        | 17          | -           | 
| James Forrest      | AM (R)           | 28          | Celtic        | 31          | 5           | 
| Oliver McBurnie    | AM (RC), ST (C)  | 23          | Sheff Utd     | 7           | -           | 
| Steven Fletcher    | ST (C)           | 32          | Sheff Wed     | 36          | 11          | 
| Lawrence Shankland | ST (C)           | 24          | Dundee Utd    | 0           | -           | 
| Michael Dangana    | ST (C)           | 16          | Aberdeen      | 4           | 3           | 

November 15th:
Kazakhstan (Hampden Park, Glasgow) Euro Qual Grp I (9/10)
Two minutes into the game we took the lead as R.Fraser unleashed a thunderbolt from outside the area to give the keeper no chance of saving. Soon after we had another chance to score as M.Dangana beat the offside trap but fired wide of the post. On the 31st minute we grabbed the next goal as L.Shankland jinked through the defence with real ease and fired with power low past the keeper. Just before the break though we got a swift reminder to keep our heads down as they ran through my defence but Z.Clark was on hand to block the effort

Half Time Score 2-0

The second half was pretty open and on the 58th minute we had the chance to add a third goal with L.Shankland rising above the defence but his header went just over the crossbar from S.McTominay's cross. Ten minutes later Kazakhstan came close as they split my defence apart but again Z.Clark was on hand to block the effort. Kazakhstan then had another effort on the 75th minute with a curling effort which had Z.Clark at full stretch to save. With three minutes remaining in the game we had one last chance with M.Dangana head into the keepers arms when it was easier to score

Scotland 2-0 Kazakhstan R.Fraser 2, L.Shankland 31

Z.Clark, C.Paterson, J.Souttar, S.McKenna, A.Robertson (capt), J.Forrest, S.McTominay, S.Armstrong, R.Fraser, L.Shankland, M.Dangana

Other Group I Results: Russia 3-0 Cyprus, San Marino 0-6 Belgium

Despite the win we will not be qualifying automatically for the European Championship as Belgium have 23pts, Russia have 22pts and we 16pts with a game remaining

November 18th:
Russia (Hampden Park, Glasgow) Euro Qual Grp I (10/10)
The final game of the groups sees us facing Russia and five minutes into the game we took the lead as D.Cheryshev jinked through the defence with real ease and fired under Z.Clark. On the 14th minute they had another chance with powerful strike which saw Z.Clark managed to tip over the crossbar. It was becoming too easy for Russia and on the 35th minute they had another chance with a well worked team move which split the defence apart but Z.Clark again saved the day. On the stroke of half time we got the chance to level the scores with R.Fraser crossing into the area but M.Dangana headed wide of the post.

Half Time Score 0-1

The second half was much the same with Russia piling on the pressure and on the 58th minute they came close with a low shot which J.Souttar diverted wide of the post. Ten minutes later Z.Clark came to the rescue with a fine save which earn't a standing ovation. With twelve minutes remaining in the game Russia came close yet again as they broke clear of the defence but A.Robertson came sprinting back and slid in brilliantly to deny them. On the 81st minute we somehow managed to get a share of the points as J.Forrest rose above the defence and headed a R.Fraser free-kick past the Russian keeper.

Scotland 1-1 Russia J.Forrest 81 / D.Cheryshev 5

Z.Clark, C.Paterson, J.Souttar, S.McKenna, A.Robertson (capt), J.Forrest, S.McTominay, S.Armstrong, R.Fraser, L.Shankland, M.Dangana

Booked: C.Paterson, S.McTominay, A.Robertson

Other Group I Results: Belgium 3-0 Kazakhstan, Cyprus 3-0 San Marino

After the game I had my performance review with the Scottish FA and they aren't very happy with the way the side have performed under me. I was alittle surprised to be fair

December 2nd:
The draw for the Euro Championship Play-off Semi Final draw has taken place and is as follows. All ties are one legged affairs

Switzerland v Hungary
Turkey v N.Ireland
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ukraine v Czech Republic
Scotland v Israel
Norway v Bulgaria
Georgia v Luxembourg
North Macedonia v Belarus

February 19th 2020:
Some serious injury news sees Captain A.Robertson out for the remainder of the season after tearing his calf against Zebra (Juventus). He will be out for three months

March 19th:
Its now time to pick the squad for the important play-off game against Israel (87) and the friendly against Croatia (4). However the Croatian game will get cancelled if we beat Israel and the game will be replaced by the Play-off final against whoever I draw

| Name               | Position         | Age         | Club          | Caps        | Goals       | 
| Jon McLaughlin     | GK               | 32          | Sunderland    | 3           | -           | 
| Scott Bain         | GK               | 28          | Celtic        | 3           | -           | 
| Zander Clark       | GK               | 27          | St. Johnstone | 2           | -           | 
| Liam Cooper        | D (C)            | 28          | Leeds         | 6           | -           | 
| John Souttar       | D (C)            | 23          | Hearts        | 7           | -           | 
| Scott McKenna      | D (C)            | 23          | Aberdeen      | 9           | -           | 
| Greg Taylor        | D (L)            | 22          | Celtic        | 1           | -           | 
| Callum Paterson    | D/WB (R), M (RC) | 25          | Cardiff       | 16          | -           | 
| Liam Palmer        | D (RL), WB (R)   | 28          | Sheff Wed     | 1           | -           | 
| Barry Douglas      | D/WB (L)         | 30          | Leeds         | 2           | -           | 
| Kieran Tierney     | D/WB (L)         | 22          | Arsenal       | 14          | -           | 
| Matt Ritchie       | WB (L), M (R)    | 30          | Newcastle     | 16          | 3           | 
| Scott McTominay    | M (C)            | 23          | Man Utd       | 15          | -           | 
| John Fleck         | M (C)            | 28          | Sheff Utd     | 0           | -           | 
| John McGinn        | M (C)            | 25          | Aston Villa   | 17          | 1           | 
| Stuart Armstrong   | M/AM (C)         | 27          | Everton       | 21          | 2           | 
| Ryan Fraser        | M/AM (RL)        | 26          | Bournemouth   | 15          | 3           | 
| Callum McGregor    | M (C), AM (LC)   | 26          | Celtic        | 17          | -           | 
| James Forrest      | AM (R)           | 28          | Celtic        | 33          | 6           | 
| Oliver McBurnie    | AM (RC), ST (C)  | 23          | Sheff Utd     | 7           | -           | 
| Karlan Grant       | ST (C)           | 22          | Huddersfield  | 0           | -           | 
| Lawrence Shankland | ST (C)           | 24          | Dundee Utd    | 2           | 1           | 
| Michael Dangana    | ST (C)           | 16          | Aberdeen      | 6           | 3           | 

March 25th:
Israel (Hampden Park, Glasgow) Euro Qual Play-off Semi Final
We made a brilliant start against Israel as within six seconds we took the lead as K.Grant hit a thunderous effort from thirty yards virtually straight from kick off.  On the 19th minute we had our next chance as J.Fleck crossed into the area but M.Dangana headed wide of the post. Twelve minutes later Israel gave us a scare as they ripped through my defence with ease but Z.Clark was on hand to block the shot. Eight minutes later we had yet another chance with K.Tierney curling the ball into the area but K.Grant failed to connect with the header.

Half Time Score 1-0

The second half was ten minutes old when Israel beat the offside trap and fired a low shot towards goal but Z.Clark managed to get a finger to it and tip it round the post. Just after the hour mark it was our turn to come close with a powerful strike which stung the hands of the opposition keeper. It was end to end football and on the 74th minute we had yet another chance as M.Dangana fired wide of the post when he really should've score from close range. On the stroke of full time we had one last chance with C.McGregor rattling the upright from all of thirty yards after spotting the keeper off his line. 

Scotland 1-0 Israel K.Grant 6sec

Z.Clark, C.Paterson, L.Cooper, J.Souttar, K.Tierney, R.Fraser, S.McTominay, J.Fleck, C.McGregor, K.Grant, M.Dangana

Booked: C.Paterson, L.Cooper

After the game I was informed that we will be facing Norway in the Play-off Final. The other ties are Hungary v Turkey, Bosnia & Herzegovina v Czech Republic and Georgia v North Macedonia

March 28th:
Norway (Hampden Park, Glasgow) Euro Qual Play-off Final
We were one game away from going to the Euro's and we just had to beat Norway. We got off to an amazing start as on the 10th minute we took the lead as M.Dangana rifled in a J.Fleck cross past the outstretched arms of the keeper. Eight minutes later we had another chance with S.McTominay crossing into the area but this time K.Grant failed to connect with the ball and it went out for a throw in. We were controlling the game with ease and on the 27th minute K.Grant had another chance to score with a well struck effort which rattled off the upright. Just after the half hour though Norway came close with a well worked team move which split the defence apart but L.Palmer timed his challenge to perfection to block the shot. Deep into half time injury time though one mistake cost us as a poor clearance by Z.Clark was intercepted and K. Ajer Haaland fired with pace past him.

Half Time Score 1-1

The second half was much as the first and on the 56th minute we were awarded a penalty after J.Forrest was brought down in the area, K.Grant stepped up and fired the penalty past the keeper to give us back the lead. Twelve minutes later Norway had the chance to equalise as they broke through my defence and fired towards goal but Z.Clark saved well. On the 75th minute we had the chance to kill the game off as L.Shankland headed wide past the keeper and goal from a C.McGregor cross. However three minutes later we let ourselves down as some woeful defending by J.Souttar let in K.Ajer Haaland to fire under Z.Clark.. We had one last chance to score as K.Grant threaded the ball to the feet of L.Shankland who lashed the ball wide of the post.

End of Ninety Minutes 2-2

Extra time began with a bang as on the 94th minute we were awarded a penalty after C.McGregor's shot was handled in the area, K.Grant stepped up and fired wide of the post which silenced Hampden Park. Six minutes later we came close again with a low shot from J.Forrest which saw the Norwegian keeper tipping round the post.
The second half of extra time was pretty quiet in truth as tiredness started to kick in, however on the 112th minute the winning goal was scored as F.Gulbrandsen fired in a speculative effort which bobbled past the Z.Clark and knocked us out of the Euro's before we even got there.

Scotland 2-3 Norway M.Dangana 10, K.Grant 56 pen / K.Ajer Haaland 45 +3, 78, F.Gulbrandsen 112

Z.Clark, L.Palmer, L.Cooper, J.Souttar, K.Tierney, R.Fraser (J.McGinn), S.McTominay, J.Fleck (J.Forrest), C.McGregor, K.Grant, M.Dangana (L.Shankland)

I didn't really have much time to console my players after a great performance as virtually straight after the game I was informed by Scottish FA that I had been relieved of my duties with immediate affect. My record was played eight games, winning four, drawing one and losing three games.

2 hours ago, TheMadJoker1872 said:

Obviously this save wont carry on but how did you pick your squads was it based on performances at there clubs or reputation?

I mainly did it by how they performed at their respective clubs, but a couple did come in just on reputation

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:24, mark wilson27 said:

I mainly did it by how they performed at their respective clubs, but a couple did come in just on reputation

yeah in my save as Rangers and Scotland manager i did it based solely on there AVG Ratings and appearances at there clubs for everyone bar stikers