[BUG] FM21 Editor no display any player after search people and many things

zQrity

I have changed some of existing player (ie. attribute and potential ability) in Early access (before release date) then saved and play its work.

After that I wait for release date and come back to FM21 Editor to create new player and update some but i found something that not the same

1. as fm_1.PNG, After loading database then go to the people menu and search for people like "ronaldo" then it does not display anything but result is display the count of people

2. as fm_2.PNG, fm_3, fm_4, I try to create people that person type is Player but there is not the agent selection and missing many things that Early access have and FM2020 have (compare with fm_5.PNG)

As bug from 1). If I want to see the Player detail I have to go to clubs menu and search for club like "man utd" and click on player list (its work)

or

go to history log  and click on log to see the Player detail as fm_6.PNG

Please fix this bug

fm_1.PNG

fm_2.PNG

fm_3.PNG

fm_4.PNG

fm_5.PNG

fm_6.PNG

Close down the Editor (and Steam for good measure), open a File Explorer window and go to this location - C:\Users\*your-username*\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive. There should be a folder named "Editor 2021". Delete that folder and then start up Steam and the Editor again. 

For Mac users- Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Editor 2021. 

30 minutes ago, metal_guitarist said:

Close down the Editor (and Steam for good measure), open a File Explorer window and go to this location - C:\Users\*your-username*\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive. There should be a folder named "Editor 2021". Delete that folder and then start up Steam and the Editor again. 

I tried that but still wont work

On 12/5/2020 at 2:13 AM, metal_guitarist said:

For Mac users- Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Editor 2021. 

GOOD FOR ME,THX