• FM XML tool

champmanager22
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi, i use the fm xml tool to add individual faces to my game, but i keep getting <record from="r-2002243303" to="graphics/pictures/person/0/portrait"/> 

/0/ , does anyone no a fix for this or a workaround??

thanks

8cf66addfc82dc91c48022be5b287241.png

a25729dbbfc7c86cfaa8f28f67d1867e.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks to me like you're not ticking the 'all filenames are IDs' box in the bottom left. If you tick this box, and then click through the dialog boxes you should be sorted. Pic for reference. image.png.d45c4a129e74eef4ee72677d0cabeaa6.png

thanks for the reply. sadly yes i think its broken, hopefully something can be done in the coming weeks/months

30 minutes ago, dnipropetrovsk said:

After further testing my advice above is completely wrong, the overnight FM patch has added r- to regen IDs and broken FMXML unfortunately, nothing you're doing wrong.

Just now, dnipropetrovsk said:

I've managed to fix my config file manually using find and replace in notepad, but will be annoying without FMXML when my next youth intake comes around

thats exactly what ive done to get around it, but like you say annoying when the next youth intake drops, was a great tool to use

• SI Staff

We have recently made adjustments to ID's as part of a resolution to another issue. So these are working as intended from our side so its not a bug, although third party tools may be impacted these aren't something we have the facility to offer any support for.