• Training - Rest - intensity

marcomeijermusic
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I want to play the game I feel that i to often have to go to ''Training'' - ''Rest''. Then i have to pick all players set to default and recommendation fysio. I feel I have to repeat this proces allmost every time the clock stops in the game. It is very annoying and i feel its the one of the things i always have to doy every day. That is not why this game is here. Can you please make something wher you can do this proces automatically or something. I dont want to go to training - rest and then select all players etc etct ect. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

If you have something specific in mind about automating an aspect of the game, we would welcome suggestions through feature requests: https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/353-football-manager-feature-requests-pcmac/

In terms of needing to rest players, this will depend upon the loads you're putting upon them though. You can consider alternative training approaches, tactical intensities and squad rotation to help alleviate any need to rest players. It's your choice as manager whether to push players to their limits or to manage them more carefully.