• Wrong Home-Grown status

anilcanyil
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot:

Description of issue

The foreign player I bought a year ago became a home grown in a year and a half and the latest patch didn't fix it.

profile.jpg

history.jpg

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm noticing an issue with homegrown status, except my club is not showing up at all. Even homegrown players are not showing that they trained with my club. Have a bunch of 18-20 year olds I bought (all before they turned 19) who are not showing as trained at our club, only in Germany. They had before the update

Edited by LittleHurt81

19 minutes ago, LittleHurt81 said:

I'm noticing an issue with homegrown status, except my club is not showing up at all. Even homegrown players are not showing that they trained with my club. Have a bunch of 18-20 year olds I bought (all before they turned 19) who are not showing as trained at our club, only in Germany. They had before the update

Same thing here as well. Since the last update I'm not able to see the Home Grown status of my players that have trained at our club.

Schermafbeelding 2023-11-30 230136.png

Exact same thing has happened to me since the latest patch.

I'm playing in the J-League and Homegrown status is quite important as you need a minimum of 4 players trained at the club in your matchday squad.

I bought this player at the age of 18 and he's been with my club the last two seasons. He was meant to become Homegrown next season and I've avoided sending him out on loan to get the status.

After the patch this morning, I checked his status and the Homegrown timer is now GONE. Not only for him, but for ANY player I signed 18 or under since I started the save (I also signed Irankunda and was hoping he'd be homegrown in a couple of seasons).

Is this a bug with the new patch that just came out?  Is there anything that can be done to fix this or will I have to buy the editor just to correct this?

FMBug.png

• SI Staff

Can I ask first of all, are you still able to see the home grown info in your squads, so for example on this page:

ba15e5100c4e1f59f495a535c0958be3.png

If not, and the progress has been wiped completely, do you happen to have save games available in which your players are losing the home grown status? A guide on how to upload your save is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/ 

6 saat önce, Michael Sant said:

Can I ask first of all, are you still able to see the home grown info in your squads, so for example on this page:

ba15e5100c4e1f59f495a535c0958be3.png

If not, and the progress has been wiped completely, do you happen to have save games available in which your players are losing the home grown status? A guide on how to upload your save is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/ 

I can see their HG status on a squad view, but their "eligibility > club trained at" info has vanished.

My recently bought foreign player also counted as a HG on eligibility page and matchday squad now even he shouldn't be, but on the squad view, he isn't counted as a HG as he should be. (check Pafundi on squad view ss).

eligibility.jpg

pafundi.thumb.jpg.61f91d56c8de8a706a928ce0e18767c7.jpg

squad hg.jpg

Edited by anilcanyil

@Michael Sant - you are right, it shows on the squad view, but it doesn't show on the player's profile.  Does that mean it will work, it's just a visual bug?

@Zachary Whyte - do you want savegames even where it is showing in the squad view properly?  Michael had suggested only to upload saves if it was totally wiped so wanted to check

I uploaded my save file via the SI Cloud Service (titled "Shonan.fm)

As @snootyjim mentioned, when I check on the squad view the two players I mentioned above still have a date that they will become homegrown.  But it does not show up on their profile as I mentioned in my initial post.  So is this just a visual bug?

I uploaded my save file to the cloud.

Even post update there is no club homegrown status listed in the information tab under eligibility, just 'Nation Trained in'

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 9.23.21 AM.png

Edited by LittleHurt81

Same for me.  Even post update the information does not show up in the eligibility tab of the players overview section.  The only way I can check a players homegrown status and progress is to customize my General Info squad screen so as to include "Home-grown status" and "Due date".

• SI Staff
    On 04/12/2023 at 18:24, snootyjim said:

@Michael Sant - you are right, it shows on the squad view, but it doesn't show on the player's profile.  Does that mean it will work, it's just a visual bug?

@Zachary Whyte - do you want savegames even where it is showing in the squad view properly?  Michael had suggested only to upload saves if it was totally wiped so wanted to check

Save games will help with any issue, I can't remember my exact thinking at the time but as there's two potential issues based on exactly what was happening it was a case of trying to separate them out. 

So far it is the visual/presentation on this screen that has been the issue, rather than a complete wiping of progress towards home grown status. It is something we have under review.

@Michael Sant sure - I had uploaded one under "jim_homegrown_bug" where I had the visual issue.

I've since continued playing the game, and confirmed both that people get homegrown status when they should, and that the status shows properly on the squad status view.  Just not on the player's profile.

Wondering if I am doing something wrong... I have the same issue. I have 2 players that came up on my youth system together and one was immediately Home Grown. The other, no.

So I went to check the Squad view as suggested, and I don`t have the option for Home Grown?

Am I on the wronge place?image.thumb.png.1f8fc9c310a8064ab72ffddbde4562b0.png

Em 26/12/2023 em 21:35, Michael Sant disse:

It would usually appear above "Full Player Status" in that drop down menu. Are you using any custom graphics/files at all?

Hi Michael,

No, just the standard set up from FM24, no changes or customisation. 

I don't think the players status will update as it appears the date's on the summary move out when you continue.  See below screen show on the 30th Aug then on the 31st you see the due dates all moved 1 day

30th Aug

image.png.291c147d5003a2e4dee5f3a519b3d846.png

31st Aug

image.thumb.png.4550e0ef89dd8ac690bb1e1b68b3b132.png