• AI changes/overrides instructions regarding giving playing time to first team players - regarding U21/U18 match day squads

danej
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

This happens frequently (see picture). The day before the given match, like a U21 match, I pick a few fringe first team players who are low on match sharpness and who need game time.

The day after, the morning before the match, my instructions are magically overriden. See pic.

This was never an issue in earlier versions of FM.image.thumb.png.0df7146101231dd1655e3b558c43a26c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To elaborate: So in this specific example, I wanted to give game time to Malacia and a couple of other first teamers. Before the match, my instructions were magically removed, as seen with the picked players now being "red" and left out for some reason.

• SI Staff

Do you happen to have a save game available from just before this transitions in your save? That would best allow our QA team to investigate exactly what is happening in this situation. A guide on how to share your file with us if you have an example is available here: