• Player managed clubs always reverting professional status at seasons end.

vondanzig
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Description of issue

Playing as journeyman and joining a club in the lower leagues half-way through the season, the player managed club will always revert it's professional status back to semi-pro if the club is in the red. For note, other clubs AI managed with similarly perilous finances do never revert to semi-professional status.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

To clarify my original post, the revert back to semi pro status always happens at the end of the season. I have experienced this in England and Spain. If the clubs finances are in the red then the board will rescind professional status. It would seem like a bug because every other team in the league retains their professional status bar the player controlled. Having been an exclusive LLM for 10+ years (since FM2009) now, I have never had a professional status be rescinded.

Another save, another seasons end resulting in a professional status being reverted. Very frustrating at this point. Have tried 7 different teams now, all lower league. Every single one of my saves has a professional status change.

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing this one with us. Additional save files where its happening would be handy as we can review for possible different lines of logic being followed by the AI chairperson for this. We'll review the game you have uploaded already however and thank you for sharing that.