• Club Vision inflexible regarding Set Pieces

Daniel Bramkamp
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Daniel Bramkamp - Celta Vigo EndS1

Description of issue

I think there are many Club Vision Targets that are far too widespread and inflexible. Celta is a "play nice football" tradition club in a "play nice football country" but in the game are absolutely inflexible in making the most of set pieces a cornerstone of the Club Vision, even if a successful manager tells them it should not be. That is completely random. I suspect that roughly half of the clubs in the game have this vision. But why? If you had to come up with a T5 club list irl where the board are very very concerned about set pieces, how many would that be? Like 5 out of almost 100?

Similarly, I cannot stand the U23 Club Vision target. It is okay for Celta, I'll buy it in that case. But what percentage of in-game clubs have that target? Like 95% (I'd be really interested tbh)? It may be a reasonably common objective, but it is in absolutely no way as universal as in the game. This holds true especially for clubs in small-ish leagues with mostly short contracts and low market values (e.g. South America) where you don't make profits on player sales anyway.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Seeing this as well, majority of clubs either have or add along the way the "Make most of set pieces club vision". I'm thinking they added this to put some emphasis on the new set piece system, but went a bit overboard with it.

Whenever you try to negotiate and remove the "make most of set pieces", they really won't let you remove it (even if you're a legend of the club and it only has "Favoured" importance), like it's everyone's life's dream to make most of set pieces.