• Belgium Challenger Pro League Playoffs treated as minor game for scouting purposes.

TtD
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot:

Description of issue

Not sure if this is the perfect place to put this but assuming this falls under scouting of own players/next match opponent scouting, and I can't see a better sub-forum for it.

I am playing as Seraing FC in the Belgian CPL.  I have made the playoffs and am facing SK Beveren in the playoff semi-finals, a much higher rated team.   I have attached the team selection advice for the 2nd leg, but can confirm the same type of advice was given for the first leg as well. 

For some reason the assistant manager is treating the game (probably the most important of our season) as a minor competition when suggesting lineup changes and selection of players (Team Selection Advice news article). He's therefore promoting a rotation of players and playing of reserves and backups.  This is for a game where a full strength lineup would be essential.

I am assuming this is a bug in terms of competition weighting value specifically with regard the playoff?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

I've moved this to the Belgium competitions section as I feel this may be the best starting point when reviewing this, they know more about the way in which the competitions are set up and we can proceed investigating from here. 

Thanks for sharing. 

• Administrators

Hello, we have been unable to reproduce this internally.

Can you please send us a save file to examine, ideally one from before the news item generates, thank you.

Hi,

given the time since I raised this issue, I am a little short of save files.  I have one remaining save, from just before the 2nd leg of the Playoff Final.  The bug advice continued into this round of the playoff and is visible in a post a day before the save date.  I unfortunately have nothing before this remaining.

Have uploaded as;

Seraing FC Challenger Playoff Selection Advice Bug.fm

3 minutes ago, Moondog777 said:

I've checked this ingame. If you check on the teams field, indeed nothing shows.

I you select the screen players of the team, played matches are shown.

image.thumb.png.7b0c7a427c8f6220f447e4491853a178.png

If you select one of the players and look at their statistics, matches played for the u23 are shown.

image.thumb.png.bfa9e5295dc19119db6b431550a64535.png

Please check if this is the case with your game.

Is this reply in the right post Moondog?