• Game stuck processing after a match in an online career

Squirrel Overlord
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Me and a friend started a new save to do an online career, after we played a couple of matches the game was stuck on processing for me the host player when we tried to end the match after my friends post match interview with no way to do anything for me besides close the game and lose the progress since last save.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Sorry to hear that happened, I realise it is frustrating to encounter such an issue. 

Did this happen again next time you played the game? If it does consistently happen, any save game from before this point would be helpful. A guide on how to share save files is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

As a general tip, if its the other player stuck on something you can kick them from the game. Go to the FM Menu > Game Status. Where the players are listed, on the far right of other players will be a small circle with a dash in it. Click that and it disconnects the player. They can then rejoin but it will continue as though you were in a single player game.