• Continental European Competitions not showing in game

\'Appy \'Ammer
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: TEST TEST -80s euro comps 24.1.1 Files Uploaded: Save Game

I am posting this as it is very similar to this issue posted by @Bearacov.

I loaded my fm23 80s euros competitions into the fm24 editor. I saved and verified successfully. I have tested within the editor and the competitions all work fine. However, when I start a new game in fm24, the competitions never begin. The names haven't changed as they still say Champions League, Europa League, and the Conference League is still there when I made it extinct. The competitions should be European Cup, European Cup Winners Cup, UEFA Cup, and the Super Cup. European football is never played old or new! I have attached my editor file. Bear in mind this was written in the fm23 editor last year, and has verified and tested successfully in the fm24 editor. The fact that it doesn't play out in the game itself is puzzling. 

I have also uploaded the save game. It is called "TEST TEST -80s euro comps 24.1.1" 

80s style European Competitions v3.15 (FM24).fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Are you running any other files, "real name fixes" etc.?

They seem to work and run when I tried the file.

That is so strange. The only files running are that Euro one and the 80s Dutch file to allow the KNVB Cup to work. 

I have since discovered that the problem is with the 80s Dutch file. The 80s competition work without that Dutch file, but then the Dutch Cup doesn't run. I will investigate further. Thanks @rusty217

You can close this thread now SI, as the problem lies elsewhere.

I had not cleared all the references to the European conference league within the Dutch Cup file. I think that was the cause and consequently stopping anything working because I had made that competition extinct. 

I also have this problem.
    I have 5 files that I have modified (France, Italy, Germany, England and Spain) in which I have simply changed the team record + one file with customized European competitions. When I load them all together, my European competitions don't appear (the original ones are taken into account).
    But the same file alone works perfectly.
    Have you found anything ?