• Finance Issues

srcb83
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Resolved Screenshot:

Description of issue

I've currently got a bank balance of around 770M GBP, yet my transfer budget for the upcoming season is negative 1.9B GBP. A: I do not know how this would be possible to make up, and I don't want to have my save ruined by my board just selling off my players as I chose to bring over my FM23 save that I got into the late 2040s for me beta/early access save. B: I also don't understand how I have such a large negative balance when I have such a large positive balance. On FM 23, I was routinely getting transfer budgets of 1B GBP, which I obviously wasn't spending all of, but now I face pressure of having to sell basically my whole team or else my board will do it for me.

Screenshot 2023-11-01 092034.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same issue - apparently meeting the limit of the game bank balance... according to the community. But no response from devs. It angers me a lot. Meaning we have to wait till the editor is released, or fmscout's editor is released. Frustration. I gave up my current save due to this issue. Hopefully devs can do something here.

20231028211625_1.jpg

On 01/11/2023 at 18:28, DrPessimist said:

I have the same issue - apparently meeting the limit of the game bank balance... according to the community. But no response from devs. It angers me a lot. Meaning we have to wait till the editor is released, or fmscout's editor is released. Frustration. I gave up my current save due to this issue. Hopefully devs can do something here.

It seems like many are encountering financial issues, particularly with managing luxury vehicle costs. For those struggling, you might find it useful to look into how these costs are handled in real life. There's an informative article on ATO rules and luxury car depreciation limit that might offer some insights. Understanding these real-world principles could help in applying similar strategies within the game.

20231028211625_1.jpg

Yes i had such problem too!