• Fitness coach having less stars than another despite being better

AxelR
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Axel Delattre - Barcelona Bêta.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

As seen on the screenshot linked, I have a fitness coach having 3.5 stars, despite having better attributes than another fitness coach having 4 stars.

Am I missing something, or is it a bug?

PrepaPhysique.thumb.png.4fb6c19bd7a8da1df539684246e9607e.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SI must have changed something because each of those coaches would have a half star higher rating if this were FM23 according to https://fmcalc.com and it is true that Pozos would be a half star better than Pons. 

Edit: is there any chance the you are also having these coaches also perform another job such as sports scientist, as that will knock a half star off their rating presumably to indicate that they aren't able to dedicate all of their time to coaching. 

Edited by rsihn
    additional information

Le 21/10/2023 à 18:35, rsihn a dit :

SI must have changed something because each of those coaches would have a half star higher rating if this were FM23 according to https://fmcalc.com and it is true that Pozos would be a half star better than Pons. 

Edit: is there any chance the you are also having these coaches also perform another job such as sports scientist, as that will knock a half star off their rating presumably to indicate that they aren't able to dedicate all of their time to coaching. 

Indeed I missed the fact that the 3.5 stars coach is also working as sports scientist, my bad! He's on 4.5 stars after renewing a contract without sports scientist as secondary job.

I didn't expect Barcelona to have some staff working on 2 jobs, and also even forgot it was a thing since I never use it.

Thanks for the input ;)

Would be worth having a small feedback/tooltip on this training section to keep track on wasted stars :D

• SI Staff
    On 25/10/2023 at 01:50, AxelR said:

Would be worth having a small feedback/tooltip on this training section to keep track on wasted stars :D

Sounds like it could be a good idea as a feature request. If you ever fully flesh out how you think it ought to work and would like to share that you can post it here: https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/353-football-manager-feature-requests-pcmac/

You have realised the issue in the background since though so there isn't anything further for the QA team to investigate.