• High-Value Transfers Made by Teams in Turkish Leagues. (2)

fmdirektor
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Greetings. I simulated the Turkish league for a few seasons in the FM24 early access version and shared the results on my Twitter account. However, there is an issue. High transfer fees.

Here are some examples;

Between 2023 and 2033, Galatasaray.

Incoming player: 679.5 million Euro

Outgoing players: 275.9 million Euro.

Between 2023 and 2033, Fenerbahçe.

Incoming player: 996,5 million Euro

Outgoing players: 330.5 million Euro.

This topic seems like a significant issue to me. I've opened a similar topic before, and they said they're looking into it, but I'm not sure if it will be resolved by November 6th.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

The QA team wouldn't be able to investigate issues from twitter posts, any save game files you have demonstrating this issue will help with ongoing investigations that have emerged from other threads you have referenced. 

A guide on how to share your files is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

7 saat önce, Michael Sant said:

The QA team wouldn't be able to investigate issues from twitter posts, any save game files you have demonstrating this issue will help with ongoing investigations that have emerged from other threads you have referenced. 

A guide on how to share your files is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Tomorrow, the full version will be released. If the same issue persists, I will send the save file. Thank you. :)