• "Other" costs skyrocket between seasons

teeelbee
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Drew Anything - YSCC Yokohama.fm

Description of issue

Not sure about everything that falls under "Other" expenses, but mine shot up rapidly with a J3 team. I included my save in case there's a genuine bug or just something unusual that I agreed to that I just don't remember agreeing to.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Other covers advertising costs, supplies and some miscellaneous other expenses. How it progresses moving forward would be interesting, there was a spike (albeit much lower) around the same time the year previous and your year-on-year costs have risen $23,000 which isn't a huge jump for a football club. 

Do you happen to have any subsequent screenshots that show the progression of this since your save game file?

5 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Other covers advertising costs, supplies and some miscellaneous other expenses. How it progresses moving forward would be interesting, there was a spike (albeit much lower) around the same time the year previous and your year-on-year costs have risen $23,000 which isn't a huge jump for a football club. 

Do you happen to have any subsequent screenshots that show the progression of this since your save game file?

Vacationed forward a year and change, and it didn't happen again. Given that the early access is nearly over, I'm probably going to just start fresh next week on another save, but it'd be nice to see why the start of season costs tripled from under 50k to over 150k, especially in the J3 league. Do we know of any choices that would do this? Did I mess up my pre-season training?

2023-11-04 23_04_02-Football Manager 2024.png

• SI Staff

If you do have a save from, ideally, just before the spike takes place our QA team can investigate but I couldn't promise a definitive outcome on what they may find out. If you do have such a save game file a guide on how to upload it is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

If you don't then feel free to keep an eye on it in future saves and if you see it happen again, tag me in any such post as I can then help get it passed on.