• Personality changes

metalhead765
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I had some examples of players that their personality changed from Model Citizen to something else in a span of different of 2 months

I dont think this is normal . In past games it was sometimes impossible to change personality in players through mentoring even for years

Imagine that from the 2 examples i sent you the players are not even being mentored

sorry 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Do you have save games available from a before & after transition in personality for any of the players? Given that they're based on the players attributes, including those behind the scenes, it may be that something is changing in regards to one (or more) of those attributes. Equally it could be the case that players attributes would qualify for multiple personality descriptors and it is changing the one displayed and it'd be handy to have a before and after save to investigate that further.

A guide on sharing save game files, should you need it, is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/