• Softlocked after player forced off due to injury

davidchopin
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hey all,

First of all, thank you so much for your work on this amazing game. I recently was softlocked during one of my games when a player was forced to come off due to an injury.

Basically what had happened was Yves Bissouma was forced off due to an injury. I then was prompted to replace him with a non-injured player in Giovanni Lo Celso. I then saw that Merih Demiral was playing poorly, so I opted to replace him with Cristian Romero. BUT I realized I would rather sub on Ben Davies as I was trying to rest Romero. So, after having dragged Lo Celso to replace Bissouma, then Romero to replace Demiral, I canceled out of my substitution. I was then shown the screen in the first screenshot (1.png). Tapping on "Confirm Changes" in the top-right of the screen then brought be to the screen in the second screenshot (2.png). Tapping on "Ok" then brought me back to the first screen. I was stuck in an endless loop with no way to return to the game or go back to the substitution/tactics screen (as far as I am aware).

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start a match.

2. Have a player be forced off due to injury (not sure if there is a way to force/simulate this in developer mode or if you just have to wait).

3. Replace both the injured player and another player.

4. Cancel your replacement.

Expected behavior:

The player should be informed that they have not replaced their injured player that is being forced off. There should be a way to get back into the substitution/tactics screen to complete the substitution of the injured player.

Actual behavior:

The player is informed that they have not replaced their injured player that is being forced off. There is not a way to get back into the substitution/tactics screen to complete the substitution of the injured player.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments