• Transfer Budget Going -£1billion if your bank balance exceeds (highly profitable team)

DrPessimist
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Aston Tan - Manchester United 2024

Description of issue

File attached below:

For reference, this is a save carry over from fm23.

My team has reached over 1 billion valuation and my board has invested 350m for the future. However, 2 weeks later, the transfer budget was shown as negative £1.35billion with a wage budget of £7m. Currently i only use half of the wage budget as well, but there is nothing i can do to fix my transfer budget or even adjust the budget. (It even stated next season expected £0 transfer budget). 

I've attached the email notes, and the financial projection which makes absolutely no sense at all, negative billions of £s despite the high income?

Again - i tried doing the same steps in FM23, and i had no issues with the transfer budget (club gave me £210m). Seems directly related to FM24's coding for financial limitations (was there a change at all?)?

The only plausible way i can continue to play my save (i assume) - is now to wait for full release and use the editor itself to resolve this broken budget? // or do i genuinely have to start brand new with a new team again...

Are these able to be resolved? Also want to know if this is a major issue.

20231027103214_1.jpg

20231028210821_1.jpg

20231028211625_1.jpg

20231028211749_1.jpg

20231028211803_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, do you have an earlier save file from before June 2026 we can examine?

Also, can we ask if you have any custom files in that save?

On 02/11/2023 at 17:09, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, do you have an earlier save file from before June 2026 we can examine?

Also, can we ask if you have any custom files in that save?

Hey Zach i do not have any backups prior to 2026, unless you want my FM23 version of the save? - but its too big to attach here

Regarding custom files - no, just workshop ones and skins.

• SI Staff

We have since had other examples provided for this issue so the QA team does have enough to review. Thanks for taking the time to provide your situation too as it does help identify how often this is taking place.