• Transfer Finances-Board relinquishing control of player sales on loop

TtD
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot:

Description of issue

I'm uncertain if this is a new bug or something that has existed prior to yesterdays patch.

I am playing with Seraing FC in Belgium.  I have made a combined 12 attempts to start this save given the tricky nature of the start, and have run partial or full seasons in each case trying to sort the finances.  Seraing start with a significant loan debt and a squad that's in need of major overhaul in 2023 with a high existing wage cost due to their relegation prior to game start.  That and the questionable finances with Belgium teams in general lead to them being in heavy debt even with heavy cuts to the squad, hopefully bailed out by further bank loans and player sales.  This inevitably leads to them switching to a negative transfer budget business model as season ends to manage the debts.

Of the two successful attempts to finish the season, my first led to a playoffs loss, and the board immediately turning the club semi-pro.

This is my second successful attempt, leading to a playoff victory and promotion to the Jupiler Pro League.  I am a couple weeks from the season change over, and the new club vision has already been implemented with the negative transfer budget business model being implemented.  I have just had two staff poached for approximately £90k combined compensation, and this has brought enough cash in to provide me a positive transfer budget.  For some reason this has caused the game to go into a loop, informing me constantly that the board is relinquishing control of player sales (see the attached screenshot).  This was at first a single message per update, but is now three messages consecutively in the same newsfeed minutes apart.  I am unsure whether this will continue but am raising it as an issue.

Can you let me know if you require a save uploaded for this issue.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Had prepped a save from day before first message so had to dig around for one just after.  Have managed to find a save from after the 2nd message as closest I can get post-original message.  Since my post I have advanced the save about three weeks in game and have now received about a dozen of this same message from the board.

Have uploaded file titled;

Seraing Transfer Loop Bug.fm

I should also add, this response seems to be prompted after every positive financial change (staff poaching compensation) or loaning out of players.  Not sure if player sales will also trigger it but have not sold someone yet, will try and advance the save a fair amount tomorrow.

I'm sorry to piggyback, but I also have this issue managing in Belgium.

I am receiving daily notifications of this message since the bugets updated at the end of the season and I was given a -500k transfer buget,

20231207130344_1.jpg