• Initial and half-time player reactions are reset when the match starts

vichenze
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot:

Description of issue

Half-time. I have some players happy and some angry after mid-game coach reaction. But when the second half starts, all players have a neutral attitude. Same occurs for pre-game coach reaction.

That wasn't the case in previous version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 02/11/2023 at 03:41, Michael Sant said:

So that we can investigate this would you be able to share your save game & rec file from a match where this has happened? A guide on how to do so is available below.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

This has been a problem in every single match I have played since the release of the beta.

Does the QA team not have the ability to play a match on FM24 themselves?

How hasn’t this been logged already? I find it hard to believe no-one at SI has noticed this.

Has anyone at SI actually played the game yet?

• SI Staff

There are no guarantees our internal builds will function the same way as it does for players and having a save file where we categorically know what the issue wanting to be investigated is present it allows the QA team to move on with this immediately. 

We have since had files provided elsewhere though and this allows us to investigate further.

Ive also had it in my saves. Ive uploaded multiple saves on your servers from different dates so you can check them out also.

greenz81 MK Dons

greenz81 MK Dons Buggy

Im in my 3rd season and have save games from multiple time frames within the game if you require it