• AI teams get preferential transfer terms.

Smoo
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Angelo Transfer.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Once again, AI teams are getting better transfer terms than player controlled teams. Every year this happens and every year you say it doesn't happen.

Screenshots clearly showing AI teams will demand higher loan fees for player controlled teams than AI controlled teams. The same happens with player contract negotiations, I offer better terms, player rejects me for a worse contract.

Rangers and Celtic. Almost identical reputation. Same league, same league reputation. Rangers are league champions. Rangers are in the Champions League, Celtic are in the Europa League. And yet, teams and players accept lower terms for the Europa League team.

Happens every year. You deny that it happens every year.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i want to add to this issue i have had several occurences in my current save game,

the most recent specific issue; Aston villa was selling a player for 51 Mil. i try lowballing them, all offers are refused until my 51 mil up front offer is accepted.

arsenal comes by, offer 15 min up front with 15 min in bonuses. offer gets accepted...

what the hell...

The idea this isn’t an issue is laughable. It’s also the same with contract offers. A player available on a free transfer will demand higher wage from you than the AI. Embarrassing that this is a thing year after year. The game this year is genuinely disgraceful. 

• SI Staff

There's a lot of subjectivity when it comes to this, and a lot of players probably aren't that aggressive in negotiations. You can drive player deals lower by skewing more heavily on agent fees, or clinch the deal that way with comparable terms. 

We need specific examples so while we can take a look at the players in the screenshots, if those transfers have already taken place it does limit what we may review in regards to it. 

On 25/12/2023 at 18:10, iownyou said:

A player available on a free transfer will demand higher wage from you than the AI.

On 24/12/2023 at 09:07, Graphiccoma said:

the most recent specific issue; Aston villa was selling a player for 51 Mil. i try lowballing them, all offers are refused until my 51 mil up front offer is accepted.

arsenal comes by, offer 15 min up front with 15 min in bonuses. offer gets accepted

We welcome save game files where these are the case so that we can take a look into things further. That will allow us to investigate what is happening in these transfer deals. A guide on sharing saves is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/ 

Victor Osimhen rejects my contract for a much worse contract at Arsenal.

Micky van de Ven wants to join Chelsea. I get quoted £180m, which I negotiate to £120m. In another save, the AI negotiates that down to £61m.

How can you pretend this isn't happening?

Osimhen 1.jpg

Osimhen 2.jpg

MVDV 1.jpg

MVDV 2.jpg