• Insane Transfer negotiations

Aaronshaw89
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Frequently having the same issue. Offer for player goes in, selling club states their value. When I then restructure the terms of the deal, sometimes offering less, sometimes the same and sometimes more. Club then double or triple their upfront wanted value as well as then wanting the instalments/additional terms. 350k-2mil player and they’re asking for 5.6milliom as well about 3million in add-one. Despite only wanting 1.8million originally.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am having the same issue, but with wage negotiations- for example, when I offer a free player i.e. in this case Caleb Ekuban, he will initially request £1k then I will respond with £800, and his agent will raise to massive amounts (around what I expect the max of what they would want from a big club or towards the start of the window). 

• SI Staff
    5 hours ago, BIG HATER said:

I am having the same issue, but with wage negotiations- for example, when I offer a free player i.e. in this case Caleb Ekuban, he will initially request £1k then I will respond with £800, and his agent will raise to massive amounts (around what I expect the max of what they would want from a big club or towards the start of the window). 

This, while similar, would be a separate issue. If you can provide a save game just before getting into one of these negotiations in a fresh post then our QA team can investigate it further.