• Players work permit and appeal was rejected but player still left

Jackavfc
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Game: FM Touch 24

Console: Nintendo Switch

Issue:

Selling a player (Bertrand Traore from Aston Villa) to another premier league club and his work permit and subsequent appeal failed, the next message I got into my inbox was that the transfer was completed.

Steps to reproduce:

1) transfer list Bertrand Traore from Aston Villa, set asking price to £3million or so (can be less, this is to ensure a work permit is required due to low fee)

2) accept bid

3) continue game til work permit verdict

Actual result:

Players work permit has failed, but the next message in inbox shows that the players transfer has gone through.

Notes:

- unfortunately no screenshots etc as have only just found this area and have since continued on with my save.

- Traore is the only player I’ve sold which requires a work permit so far so unsure if this is just an edge case, or if this is occurring on all transfers requiring work permits

- When trying to bring players in, work permits are working correctly, if a work permit and appeal is rejected then the player is not signing for me.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

If you find this does happen with any other players please do share it with us. It's a difficult one to reproduce, and given clubs have ESC places they could elect to use one of these to sign the player. That is only available if they're not already filled by the purchasing team in question. We would need a save game to be able to check this fully.