• Poached players not working as intended.

Jimbokav1971
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Multiple saves uploaded Files Uploaded: Save Game

In Jan 2028, (on the same day as Youth Intake Day), I received the following message. 

510078ee8203c0c00db5345f3db8ed26.png

Seems pretty straightforward. We have better facilities but Millonarios have better reputation so they have persuaded one of our youngster to join their Academy from our Academy. That seems fine, but there are a few issues. 

1. The player Mauricio Herrera is 15 years old in the message, (in Jan 2028), but when he came through the intake in Jan 2031 he was 16. I know this because he's 17 today, (25th Dec 2031 and his birthday is 8th Jun). So he wasn't 15 when he was poached in 2028, (he was 14), and he wasn't 15 when he came through the intake, (he was 16), so what's the 15 years old all about? 

592060326a14c4e6df00eeb6928b3fdf.png

0e8daf08b5a5804ac3f91b81dffc6b0b.png

2. The above message states that we will be owed 5% of any subsequent transfer fee received, but when I look at my clauses screen, (where it should show), this player isn't there at all. 

7c3e93fc958d992974afaeca22324733.png

It should obviously be there, (and in previous versions of the game it would have shown there). I know this because this is how I kept track of when poached players came through the intake. You would see the % sell-on clauses and it made it easier than searching and searching for them. 

In the past we have been able to look at the Player - History - Milestones - All screen and it would show that the player had moved from 1 club to the 2nd. Now though there is nothing. It shouldn't look like this because his history before poaching needs to be there for HGC registration dates. 

3ed7b5682b282550cc5bc72075a7c111.png

With that in mind, this page is wrong too. There should be some Envigado info on there because of the time he spent at the Envigado Academy. 

cd28b0dc08a622535f9fed9b3fe77f8e.png

3. It could be that the clause is still in there, (I don't think so but let's check anyway), so I'm going to take over Millonarios, (after saving), and have a look at their clauses outstanding. 

Nope. There is no clause outstanding for this player. We will not earn anything when he is sold. 

f8cb43ba6e915e9697c2bfef687219dc.png

I haven't got a save from Youth Intake day in Jan 2028, (because I didn't think it was needed anymore so I deleted it), but I do have a save from 1st Jan every year so I can give you that and then you can go forward to later in Jan and see if it replicates. 

I also have a save from Youth Intake day this season, (2031), where the player would have come through the intake at Millonarios, (so you can replicate). 

I would really appreciate you taking a look at this because this is not how this is meant to happen at all and effectively nullifies any financial compensation for poached players. 

32373702766fe007f0df32d6a082b772.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for providing the files. Looks like there might be a couple of different issues bundled up in this one, but the QA team will take a look into this further and see what has happened.