• Scouts always busy with other tasks

antinuke
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Sammuel Boswell - Rivershire.fm

Description of issue

Hello there im struggling for around a month but i said it will get fixed or something. I have 20 scouts or more every scout has a specific nation for assignment for example :   On going scouting + 15-23Age + Brazil +  5grey or half star current ability to 3/3.5 gold stars potential + Jonh Doe as a scout and this scout has only this assignement on this nation on this example brazil.. and i dont get any suggestions for months or maybe i will get 1 and about all my assignemnts says Scouts are busy with other tasks, so results will take time. Im sorry for the post but this is getting frustrating to solo scout its player i want for 5 years in game even for a subSCSHOTSCOUTSBUSY.thumb.jpg.ca84f96e77479d84339dc3db4a86a08b.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @antinuke

Looking at your save, you have 22 scouts and 23 recruitment focuses all of which are set to 'Ongoing' which mean they will never end, so that's why you can't make any new ones.

I would recommend hiring more scouts, reducing the amount the focuses generally and not having them set to 'Ongoing'. 

Hello @Zachary Whyte
    Thanks for the reply but the question wasnt to make a new assignement but how to have 22 assignements with 22 scouts and having results if you go and see some focuses have 0 findings after all this years with 1 silver star as a minimum CA PA
    have a good one!

Edited by antinuke