• signing new players who ask for too little salary

Dafty1791
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Dover Athletic

Description of issue

i am playing as Dover Athletic and have started the season in 'my world' mode, so i have started with 6 senior players on the books.  i am trying to sign players and am being told their wage demands are too low for my salary budget.  meaning that if i want to sign a player who is asking for £130 per week i have to offer him £425.  obvioulsy i can reduce his appearance requests and clean sheet, assist and goal bonuses.  however considering i am on a budget only being allowed to sign players on a salary of £425 and more seem ridiculous

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

any update on this.  board are now criticising my players for being overpaid for their quality when the transfer system would not let me offer them the wages that they asked for and i had to overpay them.  transfer system still wont let me offer a salary below £425.  can see the season ending and i will only be able to sign a squad of 12 players before my salary budget is maxed out.  needs to be sorted

On 10/11/2023 at 13:24, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save file, we will put under review. 

any update on this.  board are now criticising my players for being overpaid for their quality when the transfer system would not let me offer them the wages that they asked for and i had to overpay them.  transfer system still wont let me offer a salary below £425.  can see the season ending and i will only be able to sign a squad of 12 players before my salary budget is maxed out.  needs to be sorted

Hi.  think the issue relates to part time and full time contracts being requested.  when i change the contract to part time it lets me offer lower wages, but then the issue is if the player wants a part time or full time contract.  but at least i have identified why there is a issue with the salary