• Young players wont change club...... despite a big gab in club reputation

Hoffbeck
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I think it is quit stupid and removing a lot of fun from the game that young players 19 and younger refuse to move to a club with a higher rep and better team.

I know that in fm 23 it was introduced for some reason, but please loosen it up a little bit.

Right now i am the dominating team in the danish league, in the CHL every year, and yet i can not buy a 18 year old player from a relegation team in the league.

Pretty stupid an unrealistic

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You also have to bear in mind that younger players in real life are hesitant to move to a different club away from home. It is also pretty bad for their development. Generally it is preferable to get game time at a smaller club before moving to a big club. There is a player here in the US who is considered to be one of the best young players in the world and he has refused moves to bigger clubs, instead opting to stay at his local team inorder to finish school at home, and also because he is able to negotiate better release conditions.

Edited by phantombandit

Yes it is him. But is is pretty much all players with a decent level that wont transfer, despite me being a dominating team in the same country

Edited by Hoffbeck

• SI Staff

The save file would need to be before you made any bids for Brandt, or is there another player you know we can reproduce it with specifically based on the save you've uploaded to us?