• Corner problem

piuk
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I'm using a near post tactic (just like everyone else, duh) but for some reason my corners keep going short, or even far post, even though there's no that's near the corner flag when a corner is taken and the taker has been instructed to aim for the far post, now I know it's not going to go to the near post every single time, but to not even go into the box!? That's ridiculous, I hope that this is just a bug and that you haven't just disabled instructions or make them 50/50. If that's the case however why not just delete them all together?

If we're talking about personal instruction for a player like stay wide, or cross the ball from the byline and the player not adhering to the instruction, I can somehow understand it, not all players will understand that. But talking about a corner routine where it's literally drawn up for the players, makes no sense whatsoever and should be fixed asap.

See the screenshot of the routine below

Screenshot 2022-01-13 195035.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

The near post corner issue has already been addressed last month but it wasn't by changing how corner assignments worked. Do you have a pkm from matches where your corner instructions are being ignored with the times from the match and we can investigate further. A guide on how to do this is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)