• Extremely Poor 1vs 1 conversion rate Strikers missing the target or keeper overpowered

Metal
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I'm not talking about the odd missed chance I'm talking 5-6 clear cut opportunities being hit wide or over the bar or hit straight at the keeper from world class strikers out of 17-20 shots overall a game. Sometimes I have had over 30 shots on oppponents goal and only managed 1 goal because the keeper is making super save after super save regardless of their ability or the world class striker with 16-18 finishing is shooting like a sunday league pub player

I've uploaded a pkm which if you watch the highlights you will see in the one particular game how many easy simple finishes were scuffed up. I have plenty more data of this since the update which I can upload which proves the strikers conversion rate is incredibility low and unrealistic 

Ridiculous number of missed 1vs1.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In the pkm if you look at mins 

• 11min.30 seconds clear on goal yet hits the bar

• 32min 48 seconds free header but headers it straight at keeper

• 54min:13secs  through on goal 1vs1 yet skies it over the bar

• 67min:00 shoots straight at goalkeeper

• 91min:45 sec clear on goal but lobs it over the bar

• SI Staff

Our QA team will look into the pkm, and more examples are always helpful. It is a rather subjective area though and the reality is that more aggressive/attacking tactics will always yield more examples of shots like this.