• Lots of problems since update

CFCD
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

1. Played about good amount of matches since the update and just 1 scored a one on one (he went around the keeper) Players kicking it straight at the keeper everytime like old FMs. All gks turning into prime Petr Cech when my player enters the penalty area. 

2. every team is now so overpowered and keeping clean sheets is nearly impossible. Winning matches is incredibly incredibly HARD now and the game is less enjoyable.

3. I’ve scored just 1 goal from a corner and have had just 1 penalty since the update. I have 6/7 players in my team over 6ft.

4. Every long ball goes over my defence even if I have a very low line.

5. Wingers running towards the corner flag instead of crossing when there’s lot of players in the box. Even though I have early low crosses on. When they do cross it’s always high crosses.

6. Players/ Strikers winning every single header against my team even though my defenders are incredibly tall with great heading attribute.

FM is my favourite game playing for years but this update has ruined it for me.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 17/12/2021 at 16:02, TJR1989 said:

Yes I am noticing multiple of these since update also! Especially 2, 3 and 4.

Glad to know it’s not just me. They never replied hopefully they do when they return for Christmas or I’ll repost.

• SI Staff

Hey @CFCD to investigate issues like these we are going to need really precise examples that demonstrate the issue. There is always a lot of potential for tactical issues to influence a number of these areas of the game so to establish whether something rests in tactics or in a problem with the ME we do just need examples. If things are happening persistently game after game then feel free to drop a truckload of examples in as ME issues are one of the trickiest areas of the game to narrow down.