• When viewing highlights from previous games, the wrong goals/result is shown

felley
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

I've recently booted up a save I last played at the end of November and I wanted to look through the previous fixtures to refamiliarise myself with the situation at the club.

Unfortunately, when vieiwing the goals, they don't seem to match the result or the goalscorers. Sometimes the colours worn by the teams are different too. Here's an example:

image.thumb.png.d593e02e5c901ebd40588861261d1ccf.png

A 2-0 to Barnet who are shown as playing in their home strip. The goalscorers being O'Neil and Noel.

image.thumb.png.1e6c66b88a6c5445471f2c66b29827b7.png

In game however Barnet are playing in their change strip (not entirely unreasonably) and as shown at the top of the screen, a 1-4 is played out.

Due to it being so long since I've had the save open, I can't say for definite that this result didn't perhaps occur in another game. Some of the goals seem very familiar. My first thought is that the opponents were somehow switched. All that considered,the crucial bit is that the highlights still don't match the match report so something is clearly wrong.

Is my save corrupted? Maybe a result of the several updates since I last played?

Look forward to some advice or hopefully a solution.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Michael, thanks for the reply.

I've checked other saves I have and they don't seem to have the same issue. They are however ones I've played more recently in January.

As I use rolling saves, I also loaded other versions a few weeks before of the save in question and they also have the problem.

Let me know if I should maybe upload my save or further pkms - it's not the end of the world for me, but if it helps you guys in the future I'd be happy to help out.