• Cannot change "Staff Responsibilities" while managing national team

mannyhams
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

There are actually a number of bugs related to this "Staff Responsibilities" thing:

1. Clicking the "Staff Responsibilities" label navigates to my squad player list view, and not to any kind of responsibilities menu
    2. "Staff Responsibilities" does not appear as an option in the "Responsibilities" dropdown menu, whereas all of the other responsibilities sections do. This is probably a bug?
    3. You can adjust the "Handles Team Selection (USA)" responsibility by clicking the small down-facing chevron on the right of the list entry - but only once! I was able to flip it to delegate to a staff member, but after clicking "Confirm" to save this change, I am then unable to access the responsibility to take control over it again - clicking the chevron does nothing.
    4. There are no options to handle team selection for the youth teams (unclear if this is a bug, though)

image.png.5943a195d71722c124eae2f0a0834ffc.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - Open the save
      - Go to the "Staff" section of the left-hand bar
      - Select "Responsibilities" from the top bar
      - Attempt to interact with "Staff Responsibilities" in the ways described in the description

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for raising this issue, its a known issue and we're looking to get this resolved.

Sg, lmk if it's helpful to open a new bug for any of the 4 issues listed here. I was lazy and lumped them all together :)

• SI Staff

We've been aware of general issues with the international side and staff responsibilities so from what I can tell there wouldn't be any need to separate these out further. Hopefully once there's a fix I can let you know and if there are then any further issues we can take it from there.

2 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

We've been aware of general issues with the international side and staff responsibilities so from what I can tell there wouldn't be any need to separate these out further. Hopefully once there's a fix I can let you know and if there are then any further issues we can take it from there.

👍No need to let me know when it gets fixed but thanks. Hang in there for your final week to release!

• Administrators

Thank you for your patience, this should now be resolved with the latest update! 

Please do let us know if that isn't the case.