• Permanent windows mode and tactic screen bug

babibiru
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Is  there any way to make window mode permanent?  

Also, i noticed the players name disappeared from tactics screen or texts are overlapping with each other. Is there any good fix for this? 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

When you ask if windows mode can be made permanent, what is actually happening with this for you @babibiru?

Can you also provide some screenshots of when things are overlapping/disappearing so we can see where and on what screens?

Some useful information to know would be the resolution & zoom level you're playing the game on.

Thanks for the reply.  The window mode issues is fixed when i change resolution to smaller.  

Below is the tactic screen.  The player name dissappear and the role is overlapping. 

I also attached the computer and the game resolution for your review. 

Thank you! 

image.thumb.png.2dd4acc96d65d6a93f2abf42d9193876.png

image.png

tactic screen.JPG

computer resolution.JPG

On 04/12/2021 at 20:45, Michael Sant said:

When you ask if windows mode can be made permanent, what is actually happening with this for you @babibiru?

Can you also provide some screenshots of when things are overlapping/disappearing so we can see where and on what screens?

Some useful information to know would be the resolution & zoom level you're playing the game on.

@Michael Sant have all the information you requested.  Tagging in case you missed this thread. 

Thank you!