Description of issue

image.thumb.png.a527945869806c4349b151500774ccd5.png

image.thumb.png.1a3299070cfac8cd76f7e11537e4420c.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Holiday to future, go to World XI, open attribute popup window

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Fretec couple of questions based on this one to better our understanding.

Does Ajer have the icon next to his name which if you hover over it would show the attributes, because some of the other players there have retired and its gone against their names from what I can tell.

Has Ajer continued as a backroom staff member or did he retire and leave the game completely?

And its a frequent one I've asked of you recently, but do you have a save game where we can view this as it doesn't appear to happen with all retired players based on your screenshot so having your save where there's a known example would be great.

A guide on how to upload your file is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

I'm afraid I don't have the save anymore but yes, the circle icon was there (to the left of his name) (as you can see in the first picture, all the players below Erl... Erling Haaland have the icon as well), he did retire without becoming a staff member (he did not return as a staff member ever (deleted the save in the late 2070s).