• Scouting menu - Home-Grown Status issue

autohoratio
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

The "Home-Grown Status" filter incorrectly displays only "Trained in nation (15-21)" as being selected even when other options are clicked on, and the dropdown that should display clubs (or replace the dropdown with a searchbox to enter the club name, I don't remember what it should be) only shows nations.

The dropdown is blank when you first add the filter, and clicking on the respective option does still display the correct results (so the default results for "trained at club" are the club you currently manage; default for "trained in nation" are the nation your club is based in) until you select a nation in the dropdown; you just can't choose another club for "trained at club"

If a savefile is required, I uploaded "Autohoratio - Verl 24 December.fm" on Sunday that you can use to replicate the bug.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Go to Scouting > Player Search and add the "Home-Grown Status" filter under the Condition menu of a search

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @autohoratio can you confirm whether or not this is still an issue for you in the game as I believe this should be now fixed. If it still an issue please feel free to tag me in your response so I can get this looked into. 

9 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Hey @autohoratio can you confirm whether or not this is still an issue for you in the game as I believe this should be now fixed. If it still an issue please feel free to tag me in your response so I can get this looked into. 

Still happening I'm afraid.

• Administrators

Thank you for your patience, this should now be resolved with the latest update! 

Please do let us know if that isn't the case.