• Unable to select player on loan for matches

AvidFMer
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Current save using Man Utd.

I bought Mitrovic in on loan from Fulham but not able to select him in matchday squads as his name doesn't appear anywhere when selecting tactics.

Even when I go to the squad menu his name doesn't show up.

Only when I search for him using the bar at the top am I able to find him.

But again, still unable to select him in my starting eleven or bench.

I've uploaded a save file to the SI cloud service as suggested.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just to further comment.. Mitrovic appears on the substitutes bench once matches start in the UCL. So once a game starts I'm able to bring him off the bench as a sub.

don't know why this is happening.

mitrovic.jpg

• SI Staff

Hey @AvidFMer is your squad view filtered in any way at all? If it is you can tell this in the upper right hand corner of the squad page for example:

76f9c7781cd56f24d0c2aee9ddf55bf7.png

If it is, and you reset that filtering, is he then visible?

On 08/03/2022 at 22:10, Michael Sant said:

Hey @AvidFMer is your squad view filtered in any way at all? If it is you can tell this in the upper right hand corner of the squad page for example:

76f9c7781cd56f24d0c2aee9ddf55bf7.png

If it is, and you reset that filtering, is he then visible?

I've removed all filters and he still doesn't appear in the squad.

Actually I've just realised I forgot to register him. That's why he wasn't showing up.

Edited by AvidFMer

I have the same issue for FM22.

I am playing as Bristol City in the Championship and I have loaned in Dane Scarlett from Spurs.

He is searchable from the top menu but I can't see him listed in the squad, the matchday squad or pick able via registration.  Can I get some help please?  Seems like a glaring bug.

I am in my 2nd season.  In my first season I loaned in Dwight Gayle from Newcastle and had the same issue but I was able to pick him as a substitute as he was automatically listed as a sub (otherwise wouldn't have seen him to be able to pick him). 

Did not have this issue in FM21 or previous versions.  I have included 2 screenshots, one showing Scarlett at my club and the other showing all strikers (first team/u23/u21) and Scarlett is not listed.  The issue with Scarlett is that he is not listed as a sub or in the match day 11 so I have signed a player on loan that I cannot play!image.thumb.png.6c466fcfa014198c37d64863e63d768b.png

image.thumb.png.3c09a763b35edb9a32f0bbfde6aa31d2.png

Edited by a4new

• SI Staff
    13 hours ago, AvidFMer said:

Actually I've just realised I forgot to register him. That's why he wasn't showing up.

Good to hear that this has been resolved for you now. If there are any further issues in the future let us know.

I can see the other poster has made their own thread, which will be looked into separately.