• Board unhappy with the lack of signings from x country

piuk
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

As the title suggests the board are unhappy with the fact I haven't signed players from clubs in Brazil when I've signed 41 of them. All youth players. The vision doesn't state they need to be 1st teamers. Only 4 of those 41 are actual 1st team Players, because I don't have money for Brazilian wonderkids yet. Is this a bug or just a mistake in making that vision. Maybe devs forgot to state they need to be first team Players.

Kind regards

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We've made some changes on the latest update, 22.3. 

Could you test again and let us know if this remains a problem after updating? If so we'll look straight into it. :)

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

We've made some changes on the latest update, 22.3. 

Could you test again and let us know if this remains a problem after updating? If so we'll look straight into it. :)

Hello, it still shows as dissapointed

On 25/02/2022 at 13:35, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for sharing that with us, the QA team will investigate further.

Hello, any updates on this? Cheers

• Administrators

Nothing yet I'm afraid, but it's with the testers and the Dev team so we'll try and get something in as quick as we can.

On 10/03/2022 at 12:09, Kyle Brown said:

Nothing yet I'm afraid, but it's with the testers and the Dev team so we'll try and get something in as quick as we can.

Any news?

• SI Staff

There isn't anything for this specific issue from our QA/Dev side that suggests it has been fixed, however, sometimes issues can be resolved by other fixes and we have had a few different issues with club vision worked on. Have you experienced this since the most recent update?

Nope, still have the same issue. Haven't checked if it resolves itself when I press continue though. I'll keep you posted.

Edited by piuk

On 27/03/2022 at 22:58, Michael Sant said:

There isn't anything for this specific issue from our QA/Dev side that suggests it has been fixed, however, sometimes issues can be resolved by other fixes and we have had a few different issues with club vision worked on. Have you experienced this since the most recent update?

Still doesn't work :/