• Impossible/unreasonable club vision

Rob_C
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Apologies if this has been posted before.

I joined Southend mid/late season (19th Feb). They had been expecting/targeting winning the league (Vanarama), but were down in 17th. By the time I took over it was mathmatically impossible to win the league, but they seem to have kept that as the target. Since I joined I've been on a good league run - 7 wins, 3 draws, 1 defeat -  and press conference questions etc. were often about the improvement.

Now, just before the last game, the board is 'devastated' with my league performance and I'm rated 'F' and in a 'precarious' position. This is surely a bug? I could have done little more and expect I'll be sacked despite doing better than the board realistically could expect.

Is this a bug? Anything I can do?

Screenshot (41).png

Screenshot (40).png

Screenshot (39).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Rob_C was the club vision something that was up for negotiation or a part of the hiring process at all? While you are clearly a couple of months down the line do you have any saves from earlier when this wasn't a point of concern for the board? If so a guide on how to upload your file so we can investigate further is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)