• Star players unhappy with play time but are getting the correct play time

gingerninja769
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

Currently playing as Liverpool and I've had Van Dijk and Salah both come to me unhappy about the amount of play time they're getting but when I checked it they're getting Star Player play time. During the interaction there was a response I could use saying they should accept being an impact sub, both interactions came after players were left on the bench but they did not happen at the same time. Alexander-Arnold currently has concerns about play time even though he is a regular starter getting important player play time. This seems to be when the players are missing games even though they are being rested due to not being fit.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Micheal, sorry i missed the comment. I'm a season from the incident but Van Dijk is have the same issue again and i have more players that are showing concerns. I've uploaded my save as "Liverpool - Gingerninja769"

Just wanted to add on I'm having this in general with my squad, not just with Star Players. A lot of my concerned players are getting more or equal than their agreed playing time.

Screenshot 2021-11-01 222333.png