• As national manager, my national pool keeps changing on it's own

thomyorkessoul
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Under Review

Description of issue

This is now the 3rd time I've had to re-add a whole bunch of players to the national pool that were removed without me doing anything. Not only are 1st team players being removed from the pool, but after having just gone through and removed all the useless players that were somehow in there, suddenly a whole bunch of additional useless players were added to the pool without me doing it. It's ridiculous that this kind of bug gets past the testing stages.

I've uploaded so many of save files to you guys over the last few weeks, just use which ever one you want.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

What were the saves called? The testers who investigate will be linked to this thread, not the other ones you've posted. 

I've uploaded 2 saves. The first one is from just before the national pool is reset, and the 2nd one is after it's happened. You'll notice that almost all of the players that are in the national pool after the reset are under 20 years old.

Bernardo Nascimento - Brazil 2033.10.11.fm - before

Bernardo Nascimento - Brazil 2033.10.14.fm - after

I don't know if this helps, but it seems like this only happens when another human manager has taken control of one of the youth squads. I've just started another save and had the same thing happen once I added another manager to handle the U18 squad.

• Administrators

I'll pass that info over as we had struggled to get this showing so far - I appreciate that!

Can I just check, if you load up the 10.11 - before.fm save, and then holiday for 3 days, does that change the pool?