• youth intake rating wrong

zdenek chup
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

image.thumb.png.9215fdfd615d93cc266650656637358e.pngas per attached screenshot ther is only one A grade area but overal it is classified as excellent Intake, I think this is wrong

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'd like to investigate this but need some save files. 

If possible could you upload a save before and after this intake occurs? If you only have the after, that's still fine. :)

I have a similar one. I get Excellent and 5 stars, but everyone is rated E or below.

vgdyjt7.png

Uploaded: xaw_intake.fm where it just generated.

Based on the last few seasons, I've had mostly E ratings, but gotten in good players. So I suspect the role ratings are the error here, not the overall rating.

Just now, Kyle Brown said:

Appreciate the examples but we really need one that's prior to it generating I'm afraid, if anyone has one. 

Thanks for the reply Kyle, I'll see if happens next season and upload if it does.

@Kyle Brown - I've uploaded two more saves, one a day before and the other just after the preview appeared.

The files are called:

xaw_intake_after.fm
    xaw_intake_before.fm

In the xaw_intake_after.fm you can find this preview:

l6z9isu.png

All positions are rated E or lower, while the general summary is 4.5 stars and "Excellent". This just doesn't make sense.

For experimentation, I've reloaded the save and gotten it generated several times, and it's always "Excellent" and either 4.5 or 5 stars. The player rating seems to fluctuate a bit with some times getting some A's or B's, but it all seem a bit random, so retrying this a couple of times, you should be able to get all E's or similar within a few tries.

I seem to have had the opposite, where the star rating and description is quite low but the position grades are good.  The intakes I end up with have looked pretty good with several 4 to 5 start PA players.  I thought perhaps the star rating was relative to the league and the grades were relative to my squad.  This would work for my situation, but I was probably over thinking it tbh!

These are my  2 intakes.  I can upload a file if that will help (I save after a file after each intake).

image.png

image.png